All of this, John unknowingly already saving his granddaughter.

John looks around before a hand grabs his shoulder and he turns to the person.

"What the hell are you doing down here, buddy?" The man asks.

"I can explain." John says.

"Yeah? You're going to explain to security. Come on, you follow me." The guy starts to walk away stopping when he hears John cock the Colt.

"Hey. How stupid do you think I am?" John asks. The demon turns and its eyes are now yellow.

"You really want an honest answer to that?" The demon asks. Two men-- who are possessed and in lab coats-- walk by John, standing just behind him on either side. "You conjuring me, John. I'm surprised. I took you for a lot of things. But suicidally reckless wasn't one of them."

"I could always shoot you." John says.

"You could always miss. And you've only got one try, don't'cha? Did you really think you could trap me?" The demon asks.

"Oh, I don't want to trap you." John states, lowering the gun. "I want to make a deal."

"It's very unseemly, making deals with devils. How do I know this isn't just another trick?" The demon asks.

"It's no trick. I will give you the Colt and the bullet, but you've got to help Dean and you've got to give us Evie... and don't come after her." John demands.

"Why, John, you're a sentimentalist. If only your boys knew how much their daddy loved them and Sammy's little child." The demon says.

"It's a good trade. You care a hell of a lot more about this gun than you do Dean and Evie." John says.

"Don't be so sure. He killed some people very special to me. And she could grow up to be something amazing if I did to her what I did to little Sammy. But still, you're right, he isn't much of a threat. And neither is your other son. You know the truth, right? About Sammy? And the other children?"

"Yeah. I've known for a while." John says.

"But Sam doesn't, does he? You've been playing dumb." The demon says.

"Can you bring Dean back and us Evie? Yes or no?" John asks.

"No. But I know someone who can. It's not a problem. And her, yes. She's useless to me anyways and I suppose killing her would derail my plans for Sam because he'd be too heartbroken to continue on with anything. So you'll get her back."

"Good. Before I give you the gun, I'm going to want to make sure that Dean's okay. With my own eyes. And I'm going to want to see Evie and give her to Sam myself."

"Oh, John, I'm offended. Don't you trust me?" The demon asks and John scoffs, slowly shaking his head. "Fine."

"So we have a deal?" John asks.

"No, John, not yet. You still need to sweeten the pot." The demon says.

"With what?" John asks.