Rogue War (Under Major Editing)

Rogue War (Under Major Editing) is by @RadientShiver (she use to be called ForeverMuch_ months ago)

Werewolf

Ongoing

~~

"You are never leaving my side again. Not until I know you won't run." He told me. "And I will make sure of it." Then he leant down and started kissing my neck. "Your MINE, and only MINE." He said, slamming me into the wall, and grabbing my hands, putting them above my head.  "The only person that will touch you is me." He said, rubbing my pussy with his free hand. "the only name you will be screaming is mine." He whispered in my ear.   He took pleasure in torturing and taking lives of rogues. He decided to start a war against them and wipe them all but when his mate turns out to be a rogue, will he stop for her sake or continue with the war that will make her hate him?

~~

Copyrights: @RadientShiver

This book is so amazing. I love this author to be honest. When she followed me on here, I had a mini heart attack. No joke. She is fucking amazing. You NEED to read her books! Like now! Rogue War was the first book of hers that I have read and I love it still. I'd be reading it again and again in the near or far future.

Rate- 10!

Enjoy!!