Steel

Steel is by Forever_AndAlways999

Werewolf

On-Going

%%

~~~~(*S*)~~~~

She's like silk, and he's Steel,

Wenever you force the silk,

It wrips.

~~~~(*S*)~~~~

[Warning: Contains Explicit Content]

Everyone in the Werewolf world knows Steel Parker, with his stormy grey eyes, and a growl that could take down the entire Russian Army. For 10 years he's led his pack, gaining control and taking life when necessary.

But even this beast can't outrun destiny

Sweet little Sage Coon has never known what it's like to be someones number one. So when she is pulled from her small pack Alabama and taken half way across North America and becomes someones alltime number one, what's going to happen?

How will she be able to deal with a possessive Steel and his control over the biggest pack in North America when she can barley remember to do her homework? Will she crumble under the pressure and run back to her small Alabama pack? Will she learn to take charge?

This story is about what happens when you mix silk and Steel.

%%

Copyrights: Forever_AndAlways999 and her other account is Dontkillmyvibex

I put her new account above, just in case anyone was looking for it, but this will be dedicated to her old one because I kind of want to make sure it goes to the right one. I would decicate it to her new one, but she has a 'Steel' version on there too, which I haven't gotten to yet. :% OVERALL! This book is fanstatic!

Rate: Too Amazing!! :D

EnJoY!