Lost Luna

Lost Luna is by @dropsofargent

Werewolf

Completed :)

**

Skylar Nightly is a werewolf. Is she aware of it? No. All she knows is that her parents were dead and some kid had found her and given her to her adoptive family, who she's been living with for her whole life. Every month, her whole foster family, excluding her, would take business trips to River Hollows, Washington. One day, the family decides to move to River Hollows. With her life being picked up and thrown somewhere else out of nowhere, the last thing she wanted was to have more complications. But what happens when she runs into Ryan, Alpha of the River Hollows pack? And what happens when she finds out all the myths she read about were real? And that she was the Luna?

**

Copyrights: @dropsofargent

This book honestly will make you cry a little. I read it in a whole day on a weekend. I never put it down, like most books I get addicted to. I would give this book a try, even if you kind of don't like werewolves, the love story is nice. But if you are going to criticize the author and make fun of the book, us wattpad lovers and fans will hunt you down. Have a nice night. B)

Rate: Got your back :) aka 10!

Enjoy!