Unexpected

Unexpected (Revive Me #1) is by roxann_season

Werewolf and General Fiction

This book is completed with a second book starting soon and has its own restricted book for restricted chapter in Unexpected called UNEXPECTED.

(WILL BE PRIVATE SOON WHILE EDITING) Chelsea did not have it easy in life, she was put up for adoption as a baby, 8 months old and whoever gave her up must have assumed that everyone wants a baby. Now 18 years old and heading off too Southern California to study dance and art by Jack and Casey, her two werewolf bodygrauds, their two brothers and mate, as hwell as Helen.

After the loss of her adoptive father Chelsea needed a change of pace an moving to California seemed like a good change... But is she ready for the biggest change of all? Meeting her mate? Her family?

Is she ready for the unexpected?

Gabriel had one motto in life: Neveret the things you want make you forget the things you have...

Now with things quickly changing what is he willing to give up?

What or who is he willing to forget to get the one person in the world made just for him.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The beginning is a bit bumpy but this is my first story so please give it a try.... and hang in there because it will pick up, I PROMISE!!

Only chapters with '✔️' have been edited.

~~

Copyrights all to @new_season

 This story I will say is really full of emotions. No doubt in my mind that you shouldn't read this. If you are looking for some crazy love with fanstay in it, especially werewolves this is the story for you! I promise. Oh and it has a second book to it. Check that out on her page too.

Rate= 10!

Enjoy!