The Alpha and his little cowgirl mate

The Alpha and his little cowgirl mate is by AlieAlejandra

Werewolf

OnGoing

**

Annabella Ace is my name and well I'm not normal, in my whole family my 5 year old twin brothers and I have a special gift . And that is being able to tame any animal but also to turn into that animal. I don't know why my brothers and I have this gift but I like having this gift it makes me unique from anyone else out in the world. I'm a 22 year old leaving California to go to the country and have a fresh start in life. Axel Ryder a cowboy and also the soon to be alpha of his pack looking for his mate from pack to pack so he can succeed the pack from his father Frank and also the horse ranch. But he doesn't expect to find is his little mate at the horse ranch. What will happen when these two meet will it be a love at first sight thing or a bumpy ride for both of them. And Annabella will uncover many secrets.

**

Copyrights: AlieAlejandra

Country men with respect? Check. Sweet yet feisty female? Check. Cute little brothers who are superrr adorable? Double check. (see what I did there? No, nevermind.. xD) I really like this book and it is amazing story line to it.

Rate: Amazing!!

ENJOY!