Mr. Ruthless Mafia(EDITING)

Mr. Ruthless Mafia(EDITING) is by InfiniteEnding

Romance

Completed

**

Ruthless. Cold. Malicious. Uncaring. But one weakness; HER.

Running away from home, she is homeless and jobless. However, when ruthless billionaire entrepreneur, also known as the strongest mafia in the country, Xavier Vellutini comes into her life, she has never expect herself to fall in love with him. Soon, as the both of them start to develop their relationship, many obstacles come into their lives and they are forced to be separated. A twist story that will make your hair stands and want for more.

WARNING! This story consists of mature content - sex scenes and strong languages in a few chapters. Skip it if you feel disturbed. :) You've been warned.

**

Copyrights: InfiniteEnding

I personally have started to read more mafia and dangerous romance books now than ever. Like I wish I could add a picture of my library right now, it technically is only mafia, werewolves, and random stories that I find awesome to read. This book as you are warned above in the description, do read at your own risk ;) Xavier is very addicting and oh my gawd- sexy.

Rate: I want my own Xavier, do you think you could send me one? Pretty please? :)

Enjoy!!