You had your chance *NOT FINISHING*

You had your chance *NOT FINISHING* is by The_Golden_Wolf

Werewolf

On-Going/Not Finishing

**

I roughly shove the piece of shit people call an alpha against the wall. My forearm pressed against his throat cutting off air.

"What?! Now that I'm back and no longer that pathedic excuse for life, that shy timid scared of everything little girl is gone. So baby I'm back and I'm better then ever don't think your gonna get me back just because you show a little interest." I was switched positions so now I was on the wall but my hands were pinned above my head tingles shot through my wrist and all the way up my arms.

"I made a mistake I should have accepted you the second I found you! I was just stupid and a moron. I love you, I want you!" I look at him with love in my eyes, and he smiles.

"Oh so Now you want me? Well isn't that just to damn bad." I bring my knee up and connect it with his manhood. He release me and I step over him. "Bye Alpha."

"Lillian Brooks, I will have you! You are mine!" He screams as I walk away.

"Have fun with that big shot!" I scream turning around and flipping him the bird with both hands. "One more thing I never got to say. Fuck you!" Then I left.

"Senior year is gonna be good!" I say to myself as I walk out of the school.

---

A rejection story turned into something more then just them but the whole werewolf world.

Copyright KirstenKidd All rights reserved. No part of the book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical without written permission from the author.

Copyright date 2014

**

Copyrights: The_Golden_Wolf

I got to say, this book is very good. Even though, the author will not be finishing it, it is pretty good novel.

Rate: Good job!

Enjoy.