How to Pi*s Off The Alpha

How To Pi*s Off The Alpha is by literaturenerd603

Werewolf

Complete :)

**

It's senior year and everyone is buzzing with excitement. That is, until Maria discovers her mate; An Alpha. While most girls would be swooning over his boyish charms or power, Maria's dislike for everything remotely 'alpha male' persona allows her to see him in a different light. He's a demanding, inconsiderate, jelous prick. Too bad he's effing gorgeous. But just because Maria is too proud to give in to his antics just yet, doesn't mean they won't have the challenge of a lifetime trying to turn each other into the perfect mates. All the while drowning in the sea of sexual tension. But as you probably know, bad things happen when wolves get angry... it's a bit cliché at first, but it gets better. Try it out and see how you like it :)

Just so you know; this isn't one of those stories where the heroine is extremely badass/crazy or extremely lovey dovey. Maria is a strong, independent she wolf and she doesn't need a mate to tell her that.

warning: may have some sexual content

Werewolf # 19

Teen Fiction # 42

**

Copyrights: literaturenerd603

The characters and the roller coaster is what makes this story so funny and worth it all in the end! C: I love the challenge between Maria and her mate! It is so much fun and humor in this book along with the ending romance, it is amazing how it is.

Rate: Amazing c:

Enjoy!