You Have No Idea, My Dear Alpha

You Have No Idea, My Dear Alpha is by eternity_xx

Werewolf and Teen Ficition

Completed! :)

••He pushes me against a wall, like yesterday, but this time he starts trailing small kisses along my collar bone and up my neck before whispering in my ear.
"You really shouldn't talk to me like that sweetheart."
I focus on not letting my trembling lips influence my voice.
"Why should listen to you?"
He continues trailing kissing along my neck,
"Because you're mine."••

Mara Banks isn't a normal teenager. She was left as a newborn baby on someones doorstep and taken in and cared by her new parents. But, something unusual happens on her thirteenth birthday.

She shifts into a tiger.

Now she is seventeen and she gets seen in her tiger form by some hunters, her family have no option but to move to a small town and start fresh. Little did the family know that they are now in someone's territory; werewolf territory. There her life changed when bad boy, Ryder Jackson shows up.

Why does Mara get lost in his glorious green eyes and get tingles every time he touches her? All she knows is that she has to keep her secret, what will her new friends think if they find out?

But what happens when these hunters won't give up? Mara needs to make her decision of letting her secret out to her friends. Because not only Mara, but Ryder will get hurt if she chooses wrong.

~~

Copyrights: @eternity_xx

This book is truly amazing from what I can remember discreetly. Please go read her books. She has many and the seqeul of this one is out!! GO READ THEM NOW!

Rate= perf 10!

Enjoy!