Here We Go Again

Here We Go Again by CatMint5

Teen Ficition and Humor

Tyson Williams has his own demons to battle. Growing up in a run-down neighborhood, he learnt to rely only on himself. The sole person he enjoys talking to is his childhood friend Angel; everybody else he simply disregards. That is until he runs into a cocky foreign brunette, whose provavcative attitude makes it impossible for him to ignore her.

Having a bad reputation can get you into a lot of trouble with your parents. Having a bad reputation when your father is a politican and constantly under the paparazzi's watchful eyes can make it even worse. In an attempt to save face, Alex's parents sent her to finish her Senior year in another country. Didpossessing her is not a first for them, but this time Alex doesn't mind; this time she's all too happy to leave a certain someone behind and start anew. So she makes a decision: she'd mend her wild ways and try to be a good girl... Or at least some semblance of that term. But how is she to follow through with her resolution when she's constantly being challenged by one of her new classmates?

~~

Copyrights @CatMint5

A bad boy story with a bad girl? Even better people. Two amazingly awesome, yet hilarious people together as friends or more? That is flipping amazing!

Rate: 10!

Enjoy bad boy lovers and bad girl lovers!!