Don't Date Demon Boys

Okay before I begin anything...

IT IS MY 100TH REVIEW EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Welcome to my 100th review, lets get to it shall we? :

~^~^~

Don't Date Demon Boys is by @foreverlosttear

Paranormal aka Demons

Completed!!!

**

A sexy, romantic horror story with a twist, if you like demons, danger and desire...

Ava has been ignored, almost all of her life, and the only time she was noticed were times when she wished she could be invisible. It's senior year at Hemming High, and all she wants is a quiet, simple, safe life. Destiny has a different plan. Destiny has demons.

Edge just wanted to play football,drink beer and graduate. He didn't want to be kidnapped by a warlock coven and sacrificed to a demon that steals his skin, masquerades as human, and has to corrupt a virgin by the next blood moon.

**

Copyrights: @foreverlosttear

Okay so I am going to begin by saying, I did not plan for this book to be my 100th review. It is just how it is in my jounral list and how it ended it up. I LOVE paranormal or any supernatural stories since my sister read silly or serious ones to me as a child. I love this demon book because it is my first one, the romance in this - oh my goddddd- , and I love how the author wrote it out completely. foreverlosttear has become my favorite demon writer even after reading this book alone. If you want a romance with jealousy, horror, and danger? THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU!!! READ IT!!!!!!

Rate: Be my demon lover? :*

ENJOY!!!!!