Burn Burn Burn

Burn, Burn, Burn is by phsycodelicsquirrel

Werewolf and Romance

This is the first book! There is a sequel which means..

This story is completed!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why, why did you do that?" I asked still trying to refill my lungs.

Flynn looked at me with a frown and then moved closer, I held my hand out to stop him but he just laced his fingers together with my own and moulded his body to mine against the wall, he growled and the look in his eyes was so possessive my knees almost buckled.

The next word he uttered made my heart stop and everything with Emma made sense.

"Mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley and her family are on the run. After seeing her father murdered brutally by rogues and almost losing her own life, they are not willing to take any chances. But after eight years her family finally stop running, she goes to regular school and makes normal friends, until she meets Flynn Lauder, the short tempered, 100% sexy, and protective Alpha of Ashen wolf pack. Sparks fly between the pair, literally, but Riley isn't sure if she can handle the heartbreak of losing another loved one, but Flynn isn't keen on letting her go.

But what happens when the people you've been hiding from for so many years suddenly find you?

-~-~-

All copyrights belong to @phsycodelicsquirrel

Burn, Burn, Burn is absolutly a must read. There is no doubt you will not fall in love with the book and characters!

Rate= 10 or up!

now... The squel is next on the list.

Enjoy!