He's My Mate

He's My Mate is by Brink1314

Werewolf

Completed :)

##

CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT.

"Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall.

A shiver ran down my spine, his voice pulling at me, the power in it making me want to do anything he asked.

I shook my head, afraid my voice might betray me.

His teeth lightly grazed my neck causing a sigh to get past my lips. I could feel him smile against my skin. He knew he was going to get what he wanted one way or another.

I tried to slip away, but he grabbed my wrists, pinning them down tightly. He pressed his hard body against me. I was aware of every inch of him that was touching me.

"Don't think you can just leave. We're not done yet."

My stomach tightened at his words, the desire inside burning for him. My damn body at war with my mind yet again.

He slid his hand up to the edge of my shorts, slowly working it's way up as his mouth trailed small nips from my neck to my collar bone and lower, stopping only when he reached the fabric.

I could feel my resolve weakening as his hand reached its destination.

"Say it," he demanded.

I moaned, my head tipping back as he moved expertly. I wanted to say it then, I really did. But if I said the words, there was no going back.

*****************

Allison Cole has just turned seventeen. Most girls would be excited, but she doesn't see it as anything special. She can now find her mate, wherever he is.

But she doesn't put much stock in mates or true love. How could something like that be predetermined? Things only go from bad to worse when on that very day she discovers who her mate actually is.

Will Allison be able to overcome her bleak thoughts about mates and accept hers? Or is the man bad enough to make her run away?

Caught between her body, her mind, and what's best for her pack. Allison must make her decision.

Is it worth it?

##

Copyrights: Brink1314

I think I got two of this authors books in my reviews now, I got no clue actually. I got to say that this author is absolutely amazing and I am surprised none of her works are actually paperback or hardback published yet. I am always going to be honest with my opinions and I hope sooner or later, this author finds a trust-worthy agent. :)

Rate: Perfect.

Enjoy!!!!