Mine(On Hold)

Mine(On Hold) is by @MomokoFaust

Romance and Werewolf

Ongoing/On Hold

~~

Mine. His wolf growled.

Rafe’s eyes shot to the human woman and hungrily took her in. Her pink hair was tied back in a ponytail, exposing her delicate neck. Her build was slim, but had curves in all the right places. Her uniform hugged her little body and he felt a rush of desire. Tattoos covered her arms and hands and he could only imagine what those hands could do. 

But two things bothered him. One, she was wearing the uniform of a guard. Didn’t she know how dangerous it could be for her? And two, she was with the rogue. And she was laughing with him. 

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Tessa lives the simple life of a security officer, though she is no ordinary human. She’s fierce, loyal, and independent. But when her future is suddenly thrust into the hands of a man who claims to be her ‘mate’, she must learn to adapt to a world of creatures she thought only existed in fairytales. 

Rafe is a powerful alpha who’s used to always getting his way. His explosive temper and aggressive tactics earn him many enemies and the last thing he needs is a mate. But when he catches the sweet scent of his mate, he can think of nothing but claiming her.

~~

Copyrights: @MomokoFaust

This book may be on hold, but it is really flipping good! I hope she updates soon cause I'd like to see how it ends. ;D

Rate- 7(for on hold and knows it'll get better)

Enjoy! :)