Kidnapped by the Alpha

Kidnapped by the Alpha is by Gray18

Werewolf

Completed:

**

Isabelle was jolted awake out of her nightmare quite suddenly. Dazed, she tried to look around but found that her head was held firmly to the pillow under her. Cloth covered her mouth and nose, a sickly sweet smell enveloping her senses. Her mind began getting hazy. Chloroform, her mind whispered almost silently. Her vision began tunneling, and she weakly looked up into a pair of icy blue eyes. She stared into those eyes as she was pulled deeply and forcefully into oblivion.

Isabelle is a smart girl and not really the girly type unless going out. You would usually see her wearing sweats around the house or outside in her backyard on the beach since she lives on the ocean. So when she suddenly gets kidnapped one day, she wonders what she had ever done to deserve this. She hadn't done anything wrong, at least she didn't think she did. But she learns that there is something about her that is special and that she is not only human.

Meet Jared Gray, the person that kidnapped Isabelle because of her being his mate. He's been waiting since he was 16 to find his mate and now he's 22, about to give up on ever finding his mate. But when he smells her in a mall one day, he follows her home and decides to take what's his.

Isabelle's life will never be the same again. Will she be able to escape or will she fall in love with her hot and charming kidnapper that she wants nothing to do with? Or will she stay with him and eventually fall in love?

------------------------------

I know that the beginning may not be the best, but I promise the book gets better, so please, give it a chance.

This is also my first story, so don't judge it to harshly right away please. It would mean a lot if you kept reading.

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL AND MATURE CONTENT - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Going under editing, be careful if you read it, some of it might not make sense but I'll try to keep it all, the best I can, to make sense.

Highest Rank: #78

Sequel is called Unwinding Fate

**

Copyrights: Gray18

At first I truly debated whether or not to read this book, but I love werewolves and I wanted to see where the description will take me further into the story. I truly enjoyed the story. Give it a try, it's not that bad. :)

Rate: 8!

Enjoy!