The Alpha and the Artist

The Alpha and the Artist (Re-writing before I continue) is by @Secret_Rider

Werewolf

On going/On hold at the moment

~~

Jade is a 22 year old young artist from New York City.  She moves to Forrest Park, outside of Portland, Oregon when her Grandmother passes away and leaves Jade her house.  Jade needs to get away from New York and this is the perfect opportunity.  

Jade with her creative and independent spirit has little experience with men and what little experience she has was with a controlling and manipulative ex-boyfriend who she broke up with shortly before she left New York.  Looking for a fresh start and time to herself she takes the last name of the father she never knew and immerses herself in the close knit community that welcomes her as one of their own.

She soon meets Dominick.  Dominick is the Alpha of the Willamette Valley Pack, he's also the owner of several businesses in Portland including the Wolf's Den, a private BDSM club.  As fate might have it, he is also Jade's mate.

Will she be able to accept his domineering and over protective nature or will it bring back too many bad memories of her ex-boyfriend?  What about all of the revelations facing her?  Will she stay or run again?

How will Dominick handle a mate who has no desire to obey or submit?

~~

Copyrights: @Secret_Rider

This author caught my attentiona and I hope she I believe has caught yours too now. Yessss I read manyyyyy werewolf books and am trying to find different genres to read, but have no help so I am on my own. Anywayssss! This book is on hold and is very interesting if you give it a try please? Thank you.

Rate- (for now) 7.5!

Enjoy!