The Alpha's Seduction

The Alpha's Seduction is by @La_Rose_Semsem

Werewolf

Completed ;)

**

"You're such a conceited, arrogant bastard!"

In a heartbeat, he had my back against the wall. "I'm your conceited, arrogant bastard," he countered intensely. He was so close I could feel his body heat, yet not close enough to touch. I dampened my lips mechanically and his eyes followed the gesture hungrily. He closed the gap between us and leaned in a little so that his breath caressed my cheek, "I'm also very persistent. I always get what I want."

I saw the unveiled determination in his eyes and my throat suddenly felt really dry. I gulped down nervously as a shiver of pure, unadulterated, unwanted want went down my spine. My heart was drumming against my ribcage, and I was soon taking small shallow breaths. "You're not unaffected by me," he whispered against the soft skin beneath my ear, while smothering it with butterfly kisses, "that's good to know." I could almost feel the smirk in his words.

...

..

.

She was a loner, and she liked it that way. She lived by one sole rule: No attention, no boys, no drama, no troubles. And it worked for her just fine -until he came, that is. Jonathan was a new student; a hot new student and he definitely knew it. Add to that the fact that he's a werewolf, all strong and possessive male, and he was damn proud about it.

To her utter despair, he took interest in her... her life shall never be the same again.

- Previously known as: Did You Have To Bite Me Alpha? -

**

Copyrights: @La_Rose_Semsem

This book was unbelievable. Let me explain why, okay? The fact that Jonathan does not exist in our world too SUCKS! Mister Good Looking Smoking Hot Man! Grr. Yes I growled, we're moving on now. ;)

Rate: Hiya! Hmm, sexy man= *.*

Enjoy. ;)