Demon

Demon is by scenequeeen_

FanFiction

On-Going

&&

*** I don't let anyone copy or translate my books so don't even ask me i have all rights reserved

There will always be someone there for you, and sometimes it might not be who you think.

Demons aren't all bad.

**warning multiple trigger warnings in this book. if you ever feel alone and like you're going to hurt yourself, do not hesitate to ever talk to someone. there will always be someone there for you no matter what. if you think you will try to commit or if you need help please call the suicide prevention hotline suicide, 1-800-273-8255. suicide takes the lives of over 30,000 people each year. to learn more about suicide awareness you can visit save.org or afsp.org and please remember, it may get worse but in the end, no matter what, it will always get better. i promise. i care about you and i love you.**

p.s. im not stupid i know if u copied my story ur a cheating hoe if u do

&&

Copyrights: scenequeeen_

I really enjoy this book as well. It is different from any fanfiction stuff I have read and I say brava to the author! You are brave, great at the story, and I cannot wait to see what happens. I really love how you warn people ahead of time that it could trigger anything and I respect that of you as a person. Great work! Cannot wait to see what happens. :)

Rate: Great!

Enjoy demon lovers!! :D