Chapter 35: Ricardo's proposal to Katherina.

Start from the beginning

Richard told Ricardo as he politely shows him two more stones in two different rings too.

"Father, I think I will go with the sapphire stone the twenty-four karat gold engagement ring," I think it is the best one for the engagement ring."

Ricardo told his dad as he told the cashier that he was getting the Sapphire stone engagement ring too.

"OK, so let's get  it for you and," that will be six thousand five hundred and eighty-nine dollars Mr. Wallace," your fiancee' is a mighty lucky young woman," and congratulations also Mr. Wallace."

"Thanķ you, for the  congratulations dear, and yes my fiancee' is a very lucky young woman but, I am actually the lucky one but the public and the press don't see it that way," anyway dear do you accept cheques?."

Ricardo thank her and explain things to her and after asking if she accepts cheques.

"Of  course, we accept cheques." She replies with a smile from ear to ear she couldn't control her blush with Mr. Wallace Snr and Mr. Wallace Jr at her place of work.

"Ok, so  I will write a cheque that should take care of  the bill," so here you go and goodbye now."

After Ricardo hand her the cheque and he takes up the bag with the small box with the ring inside and his receipt after telling the cashier goodbye Ricardo and Richard left Tiffany & Co jewelry store.

Soon they were both back inside the limousine after Ricardo was settled inside the limo he pours a glass of champagne for himself and a glass of whiskey for his father and drink as he inspects the blue Sapphire stone ring but it was a gorgeous ring after he was finished inspecting it he place it back inside the red velvet box and put it back inside the bag too as Richard and his son Ricardo toast to an excellent job on finding a fabulous engagement ring...

After twenty minutes and the chauffeur was now parking inside the Wallace mansion driveway soon after and he was finished parking the limo he came out and open both father and son's car doors and Richard and Ricardo step out of the limo and walk inside their mansion after the maid open the front door for them but as soon as Ricardo steps inside the stately mansion...

He hurried off up the beautiful marble tiles stairs to get his daughter's Megan opinion on the beautiful engagement ring he was carrying in his hand because she was the one who got him to meet Katherina so it was only fair in his eyes that Megan gets a chance to give her opinion on the engagement ring too...