Last chapter

Okay, let's start with the chapter but don't forget to see the Authors note in the end!🥰🌚❤️
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

My body felt weak, my hands and legs were numb. I don't know what was wrong with me.
Suddenly my eyes shot open.

I looked around, it was my old house...
Wait? Was it all a dream? All a dream?
How I fantasied to be there and experience everything in my dream?
I pulled my hair hard, I felt it was a karma! Like how when I used to be small and used to end every story with SHE WOKE UP AND RELAIZED IT WAS A DREAM.
Well fucking hell life fucked me back and side.

But it felt so real, every touch, every thing felt so... I don't know?
To check was it a dream, I checked the date...
24th January 2020 Monday.
I went to the church on 23th January 2020 Sunday.
So that means it all was a dream.
Yes disappoint flashed over me but I was happy, for the first time I had a beautiful dream.
This made me love myself and open myself for love...! If all this was truth then would be sidharth married to some Rajkumari!? The thought itself made my stomach twist in jealousy.

I sighed, but then smiled. As they say..
don't be sad because it ended.. be happy because it happened.
I put my hair into a pony tail and looked at my phone, it felt so foreign to me.
Tbh I missed snapchat and Instagram.
I took out a filter and made a silly face and posted a story on my insta account.
If i had a phone I would have clicked so many selfies with sidharth!
I chuckled but that resulted into tears... he wasn't real none of it was real get over it Shehnaz.

I turned on the music on the speaker and shouted 'TIME TO BE THE BAD BITCH AGAIN'

2  months later.

Right now I am standing in this really posh charity ball holding a mic and announcing new paintings. Yeah, I didn't continue that Con woman job, I wanted something respectable for me. So after looking a lot, then again for my loooks I got selected as the anchor in these high end parties, I get paid a lot so I don't mind. At least I don't have to deal with hornet old men.

Stupid people, they literally buying A PAINTING WHERE THE ARTIST HAS JUST SPRAYED THE PAINT ON THE WHITE CANVAS. If this is called masterpiece then I made thousands of these when I was young.
I scoffed but quickly smiled.
Then it was the time of the last painting.
I held the paper in my hand and started to read it..
this painting is made in the 21st century, it's made on one of the most beautiful woman queen of that century.
The bid starts at 1 million because the painting is a masterpiece and ancient.

Damn!
The big painting was brought which was covered with a white silk cloth. I was staring at the clock waiting for this shit to be over so that I could leave this damn place and sleep.
I heard the white silk cloth being removed and the whole room gasped and got quiet.

I scrunched my eyebrows in suprise and the moment I turned at the painting my breath stopped.
Literally stopped.
It was ME! HELL YES IT WAS ME.
It was a portrait of me smiling holding my duppatta and looking up in the moon sky.
My face was hightlighted by the light of the moonlight.
My eyes became blurry, I couldn't see anything anymore. I ran.

I didn't care if I loose the job I ran and I ran.
Was that all true?
I- i -
I quickly sat in the taxi and said, NATIONAL LIBRARY.
I ran inside it and requested the lady to let me in as it was the closing time. I cried and then maybe she was humble and kind enough she nodded.