Chapter 21

What's up guys!!!!!
How are you all?
Let's start with the update!
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

Just a day before going to Rajgarh, everyone around me was so busy packing my stuff and everything.
I sighed and looked out of the window looking at the birds chirping happily while the royal gardener was watering the plants while humming.

It was a beautiful bright sunny day but my inner instincts were telling me that something was gonna happen I don't know.
Suddenly Riya came towards me and said, Rajkumari aapka voh Laal rang wala Kambal kaha hai? Kahi dikh  hi nahi raha?
I shrugged and said Yehi kahi hoga!
She looked sceptical for a moment but nodded.

I looked at her and said, yaha ki voh Shahi Kitabkhana kidhar hai?
Riya- Hum le chalte hai aapko!
I nodded negatively and said, Aap Vaise hi kuch kaam kar rahi hai aap hume sirf Rasta bata dein.
She directed me the place and started to walk towards that destination.
I entered this Big Library and started to look around.
Suddenly I relaized that Crown prince was there trying to read something, I smirked as I thought to scare him.

I slowly walked behind him and was about to shout BOO when within a second my hand was twisted and I winced while my body was roughly pushed on the wall and I groaned because of the sudden pain.
His eyes widened as he looked at me and it filled with guilt in a second.
He quickly left me and said, Hume maaf  kardjiye hume laga koi-
I nodded with a forced smile as my body gutted a little.
Within a second I was in air as he picked me up and put me on the table and started looking for wounds while he was continuesly saying sorry.

I said, It's okay Itna jyada nahi lagi hai hume!
But he was very guilty, so I said Chaliye Hum aapko maaf tabbhi karenge jab aap hume apni rajay ki Voh chashni (Chuski) khilayenge!
He laughed hard and said, Wada Raha!
I grinned.
I said,Aapko kaise pata chala ki apke piche koi hai?
He didn't say anything, he slowly held my feet and slowly started to slid the lehenga to the upward direction.
I gasped and was about to say something when his fingers stopped at the Pazeb I was wearing.
I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid, but I didn't realise that crown prince's fingers were continuesly caressing my ankles and my feet. I started to feel all butterflies in my stomach as he went forward and slowly his lips touched my ankles, I took a sharp intake of breath.
His whispered while his lips were still on my ankle- Aapki har ang, har cheez itni khubsurat kyun hai Rajkumari?

I was about to reply him something when suddenly someone entered this resulted into Crown prince panicking and he fell on the ground and I burst out laughing.
The person standing there was a royal guard who had come to take Crown prince to the Maharaja.
He got all red, he got up and dusted the non existent dus from his sherwani and looked at me and quickly went off with the darbar.

I laughed and shook my head and slowly went towards the shelves again.
Few books interested me so much, so I quickly took a huge pile with me and went back to my room asking Riya to pack them.
I was going out to meet My mother when a simple darbar came up to me and said that Crown prince was calling me in the chess room.
I furrowed my eyebrows but nodded.

I marched towards that direction and opened the door where the big chess board was drawn.
I was about to call his name when I was pushed to the ground and someone got on my back and started to pull of my duppata.
He was holding my hands so tightly that I couldn't even try to wriggle out.
I looked up at the mirror and saw Kabir trying to pull my clothes off, I got MAD I turned back and slapped him hard.
He shouted, YOU BITCH! ( Hindi gaali toh nahi likh sakti thi na 😂)

He grabbed my hair and threw me on the ground, I got up and kicked him in the stomach.
I took out my little dagger and made a huge cut on the left side of his chest.
He dragged me with him in a way that I was in the top of him.
Suddenly I heard the door open and I saw Maharaja, My father and Crown prince standing there all had their eyes wide.
Behind them was my mother and Maharani ji with Aarti.