Chapter 30

Hi guys!!!! What's going on? Happy holi 😂😂❤️ Just kidding!!! Let's dive in the chappy!

________________________________

(Shehnaz )

I stay froze at the spot hearing what shivraj just said.
He again repeats, Aap unse pyaar karti haina?
I blink few times and then slowly say, aap yeh kya bol rahe hai mujhe kuch samjh nahi aarha!

Before I could say anything he held my hand and dragged me to my room and made me sit on the bed and said, Aap unse  pyaar karti hain Shehnaz, aur yeh hum ab puch nahi bata rahe hai! Dost hai aap humari, itna toh aapki aankhe bataa hi sakti hai!

I looked at him shocked and said, Pyaar ek Bahut bhari Shabd hai Shivraj aur yeh hum nahi maan sakte!
Shivraj- Bol lijiye apne aap se jhooth! Ek din aap khud manengi!

(Shivraj)
My heart broke when I said that.
Indeed I loved her with my whole heart, I was ready to take her with me irrespective of whatever but I can't destroy her in my love.
She clearly loves him and he loves her too, I can't ruin it.

Suddenly she says, Aaap ko bura nahi lag raha..?
I turn my back at her and slowly let the tear slip off my eye, and sigh.
Always the second guy has to suffer, but it's okay that's what is love.
I don't want to spoil her day with my sadness so I would talk about it later.

I turned back and smiled then said, Nahi bilkul nahi! Par hum maan jayenge agar aap humare saath holi ka utsav dekhne  nahi gayi!
She pouted hard, my heart melted. It hurts to know that her heart would never beat for me, but my heart would always beat for it's owner and that's her.

I dragged her out of the room when we suddenly came face to face with Aarti and sidharth talking.
I turned at my side and saw her getting jealous looking at them, she doesn't know.. she's an open book. They way her eyes are roaming on them..! I thought to help them irrespective of how much my heart was shouting a no.
I looked at her and whispered, agar aap chahti hai ki yeh Aarti unse  Bahut durr rahe toh aap humaree ekdum kareeb rahe!
She looked at me confused for a moment but quickly smirked and laughed.

I saw sidharth turning at her laughter, I held her hand and said Chaliye NAAZ hum Aapko yaha ka tyohaar dikhate hain.

(Shehnaz PoV)

I was laughing right now next to shivraj who was covered with colour while I stood there clean!
He smirked at me evilly, suddenly I stopped laughing and was about to brace myself when I was pushed in the coloured water pond.
I screamed but my screams couldn't be heard as everyone was playing dhol and songs and laughing.
Shivraj laughed as I was all wet with coloured water and my sexy beautiful dress was covered with all types of colour and I looked like a drowned at.
Suddenly I saw maharani ji smiling at me and forwarding her hand, I happily took it and got out.

Suddenly my eyes fell on Shivraj and then the man behind him, Crown prince.
They both.. gulped? And looked a bit nervous ?
Suddenly maharani ji whispered, Agar aap soch rahi hai ki sab aapko aise kyun dekh rahe hai toh ek baar apne aap ko dekhle!
I looked down and blushed hard.
Everything was stuck on me like a second skin.
Quite a view I was giving I see.

I went towards Shivraj and smacked him hard on his head, he made a Oww sound and I laughed.
Suddenly I looked at Crown prince who was smiling at Aarti who had her.. hands on him.
Maharani ji came and said, Aren't you thirsty?
I looked at them while nodding, she took me to the stall and I took a big glass of kesar milk.
I chugged it down.
While Shivraj came next to me and suddenly rubbed the colours from behind on my cheeks and I groaned throwing my glass as it got spoilt.
I took another one and started drinking while I saw crown prince glaring at us while coming.