Chapter 28

Hey guys what's up!!!!😂
I know you guys must be waiting for the update so here it is!!!❤️❤️

_______________________________

(Sidharth Pov)

The world stopped, I felt as if I was in the middle of a war and it looked like every warrior has frozen holding their weapons in their hand and it was me and her and our lips crashed with each other.
Her that different smell had set me off to some other world which even the royal alcohol couldn't. I felt as if I have touched the world's most delicate yet sweetest thing ever.
I was so close to her, my lips on hers as my hands were holding her shoulders while I heard her uneven breathing.
I didn't proceed the kiss, I quickly pulled my lips back and her eyes shot open and she was all flustered and breathing heavily.

My eyes went to her cleavage which was going up and down, which took me in all those dirty thoughts about how I would taste every piece of her body.
Suddenly I heard a throat clear and she said, Humari aankhe yaha upar hai Crown prince.
I smirked at her and said, Hum aapki aankho ko nahi dekh rahe they Sheh naaaaaz.

She glared at me and said, Aap jaldi se maafi maangle Hum sab bhul jayenge !
I furrowed my eyebrows at her and said, Aur yeh Aapko kisne bola ki hum chahte  ki aap bhul jaye?
Her mouth opened and closed like a fish and it looked so damn funny.

She said, ye.. ye.. jo aaj apne kiya haina voh ekdum-
Sahi kiya hain haina? I cut her between and smirked which made her more angry.
She got on her knees and said Iss baar toh aapne kar liya agli baar Hum aapko Dando se marenge!
I chuckled and said, Waah Rajkumari, Jise teekhe talwar chalane aata ho aur jise ek baar mein sidha Nishana marna ho voh hume dando ki dhamki de raha hai? Keh hi dijiye ki aapko humara aapke aise kareeb rehna Bahut bhata hai, Hum Kisi se nahi kahenge!

She glared at me and said, Aisa kuch nahi hai! Aur yeh.. yeh jo bhi aapne kiya haina Yeh agli baar na karyega humare hone wale pati-
I suddenly jumped on her in anger and caged her by keeping both of my hands on the side of her head and said, Shehnaz, AAPKE HONE WALE PATI SIRF AUR SIRF HUM HONGE AGAR AAPNE AGLI BAAR KISI AUR MARD KA NAAM AISE NIKALA TOH HUM ISSE BHI JYADA KARENGE AAPKE SAATH! Samjh rahi haina aap ya firse  karke samjhaye?

She quickly shook her head a No and I laughed.
I got away from her and then she winced.
I looked at her wounds and some of them were bleeding again. I calmed myself down and quickly started to put the ointment.
I looked at her after the work and said, people are asking about you and me here in the palace and the village. We should go orelse we would be in trouble!

She quickly nodded her head and I lead her to her room through the secret path. Don't even ask we have thousands of them, because with that once an enemy is stuck, they are stuck FOR LIFE. Or sometimes we use it for the royal ladies security incase if the men loose the battle which was not a scene here. Not that I am bragging but yeah.

I let her rest for a while then she met everyone and acted like she just recovered from fever and all now we are apparently in our House lying on the bed after every one in the village hugged her and thanked her and god knows what.

She had her back faced towards me and she was in some deep thought.

(Shehnaz PoV)
What the actually friggin doughnuts happened?
This was my first actual kiss kiss, leaving those harassment kisses aside.
I didn't push him why?
Because you like him duh and you loved the kiss!!- my inner self said that and I groaned.
I am so fucked, so damn fucked.
My feelings are fucked! Kya Zakir Khan ke tarah se Socha tha ki bhai ekdum Sakthi maintain karungi par main kaise pighal gayi?

But oh his lips.
It felt so rough yet so soft. My senses were lost when his scent invaded my senses, you know what I mean? My stomach were doing various somersaults as if It was Jackie chan. My heart was beating fast like the way Madhuri Dixit described it in the song Dhak Dhak karne laga.
My hands were sweating as if I was a sheikh in the hottest dessert of the world and my mind was calm as if it was the time just after the rain.
I didn't know what was going on but I knew one thing for sure, I wanted that more often.
Screw that.

I wanted him MORE OFTEN.

I was in my thoughts when I shuffled a bit and I winced. I could feel the burning behind my back because of the blouse fabric irritating my bruised back.
I sighed as the pain and irritation was bothering me when he whispered, keh dijiye ki aap taras rahi hai ki hum voh cheez firse kare!
Okay. I TAKE MY FYCKING WORDS BACK HES SO ANNOYING!!

I turned back a little and glared him and then sighed and again back to my position.
I was in my thoughts again when I felt my blouse strings opening, I froze.
I shuttered and said, Ye..yeh.. kya kar rahe hai aap?
He whispered, but this time huskily... aapki madat!
I said, Naahi nahi isski koi zarurat nahi hai.. aap yeh naa karien.
Suddenly I felt his hot breath near my ears and he said, Aap ab chup rahengi aur soyengi! Hum nahi chhate ki yeh zakhm badh jaye!
Call me crazy but that zakhm sounded so damn sexy !! Ah DONALD DUCK ME PLS!!!!!

I was breathing heavily now, why? Yeah because I just ran a mile or even better right now the man behind me is untying my whole blouse leaving me hell naked. Okay I wore sexy backless dresses back then but hello it's the rajkumari me!
His cold fingers were slowly moving up and down while he was pulling the strings PAINFULLY SLOW. I was so frustrated.

Slowly his hands stopped. I was about to turn back and ask when suddenly I gasped and moaned slowly. His lips touched my bare back and stayed there. My breath became shallow and I didn't know what to do. I mean can even the air hotess help me? She always said ki when you don't feel the air then push the button and you will get that mask thing, WHERE IS THE FRIGGIN MASK? I am dying here hello.
Suddenly I felt him giving butterfly kisses on my bruised back and I had to bit my lips to control the moan coming out.

Then I felt him scooting forward towards me as he had blew off the candles and it was pitch dark. He came closer to me inside the blanket and hid his head in the crook of my neck and inhaled hard. Then slowly he placed his hands on my bare stomach while my bare back was close to his front.
He slowly whispered, Shubh ratri Shehnaz.

And all I could think was about getting an inhaler.
Can I use that pick up line on him?
Hey boy are you an inhaler?
Because after seeing you I can't breathe.

CHI NO SHEHNAZ! Matlab kya karnne ayi thi aur kya kar rahi ho???

Crown prince WHAT THE HELLLL ARE YOU DOING WITH ME??????

                               *************

Okay so the temperature here is getting hotter and hotter.
Wellll I can't wait for the futher stuffs coming up!!!!!!!!

If you liked it then comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️