Chapter 3

Hey guys! Tomorrow I would update the Bad boy's girl. It has still some chapters left!❤️
Till then enjoy this one🥰
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

I was here inside my room wearing a look silk sleek long dress, it's like the nightdress here. No kidding, even Victoria secret can't beat this shit.

Anyways I was listening the girls talking about all the princes who were gonna come here for the big fest. I rolled my eyes to that, because if you ask me why? Let me tell you my love life wasn't never great. A) I always used to con people, the rich oldie perverts.
B) Ladke na apne se jyada ambitious aur Strong ladkiyon ko jhel nahi sakte. They term us as feminist just because we can voice ourself out. Guys definetly were after me, because of my beauty but no one stayed after knowing me even a bit.

Love isn't made for me,the only love I have is with my swords and my food.
Riya came with some hot oil and started to massage my hair.
Riya- Shehnaz aapko pata hai? The crown prince has got so hot, he looks like the god of war and the god of love.
I rolled my eyes again to that, I mean jabse  yaha aayi hu tabse Yeh sidharth sidharth sidharth. I am so done with this crown prince,like crown prince na hogya Salman Khan hogya. Omg I miss My salluu!

It's now been a week since I have been visiting everyone In my family regularly, leaving that Mahira because she's apparently busy enhancing her beauty for the crown prince.
Meanwhile I practice here everyday, and all the men kind of really respect me. Father still didn't say anything much.

I decided to shock these people, and make something today.
The moment I entered the kitchen everyone stopped and bowed down infront of me.
I nodded and started to walk inside while the main cook came running to me and said, What do you want RAJKUMARI Shehnaz? I would get anything you want! Please ma'am don't waste your time. Well you guys might find these talks, I found them weird too, but the fun fact here is they fine me weird because apparently no 'princesses' enter the kitchen.
But hello dear Royal people, I am here to make a change and fuck everyone's life.

I smiled at the woman and said, please get me whatever I ask for I wanna make something.
Again they gave me the weird and scared looks but I shrugged it and started to look around.
I decided to make some cake,well let me tell you I am a great cook. They again were staring at me wide eyed, and now I don't call them wrong because they don't even know this dish.
Sorry bakers but now here in this century I created it!!

I iced my cake and decided to make my father eat this.
I happily took it and started to walk to his discussion room.
The servant told that it's me, he allowed to let me in.  I smiled at the ministers sitting, they replied with a warmer one.
Father- What is this Shehnaz?
I smiled at him and said, Father it's something I made. I was getting bored in my room so I thought to try something.
Father smiled a little and asked me to serve him.
They all were looking at the cake because it was so foreign to them.

I cut a slice and gave it to my father and then to all the ministers.
I was standing there as if I was in the final round of master chef and Sanjeev  Kapoor has to taste my dish.
Father started to eat it and then looked at me wide eyed.
Father- Naaz this is so good. How did you make this?
Naaz.. for the first time since I came here he has now become so soft. I smiled so happily towards him as if he was my real father and I was showing him my price which I won in the school.

Every minister started to compliment it as if it was something out of the world.
Father- Naaz can you make this for the fest?
I nodded smilingly and everyone smiled in content.
Father- The crown prince should be getting another one separately.
Here comes the gadha crown prince again.
I nodded.