Chapter 9

Hi guys!
Let's start with the update❤️!
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

It's been 2 weeks since all these prince and princesses have come here.
Well I have made 2 princes my friends, they are like really sweet and the only ones who doesn't drool over crown prince! I simply can't stand that. I have my sisters drooling on him, that's enough for me!
Their names are Meera and Saundarya!
Beautiful names indeed, they aren't like me who does sword fighting but they aren't the typical boring princesses too. We have great fun together.!

Right now I was making a mushroom wali sabji! Like it's one of my favourites, leaving Mutton and chicken Ofcourse. I can't even utter those words here leaving the whole eating stuff, Varna merko Desh drohi Mughal bolkar gala kaat denge! I understand their feelings which is very true, but they don't know the future which is that everyone would be eating food together. Anyways! I was making it and after playing it beautiful, my inner Sanjeev Kapoor smiled happily.
I decided to let Maa taste this and even the Maharani!

With warm rotis I took the plate in my hand happily swaying my body because no man would be here at this time.
Suddenly a voice stopped me and said, Bahut khush lag rahi hai aaap rajkumari!
I frowned because I knew the voice so damn well. This voice which gives me that Ant crawling feeling.
I turned back and made an eye contact with the smirking Jerk face.

He first looked at me, then my face and then his eyes fell on the plate.
Jerk face- Um, Humne yeh pakwaan toh aaj dekha nahi?
I shrugged my shoulders and said, Yeh humne Abhi khud banaya hai! Nayi cheez try kari hai!
His eyes twinkled and he said, kya mai issko chakkh ( taste) sakta hu?
I don't know how his twinkling eyes compelled me to say yes, I nodded as if I have made this dish only for him.

He happily dragged my hand and made me sit on some stairs and looked at me.
I said, What?
He pouted and said Jab bhi Ma kuch naya banati thi toh Apne haatho se khilati thi!
I furrowed my brows and said, toh?
He just stared at me and then it clicked!
I looked at him and chuckled and made a bite and put it infront of his mouth.
He looked so shocked, because he thought I would have fought with him and said No!

He opened his mouth and I stuffed it inside, he started to bite the food while maintaining a straight face.
My heart was beating so damn fast, like stupid jerk face kuch bologe bhi?
He looked at me and said, Ek garayi ( bite) se kaha pata chalta hai?
I eagerly nodded and made another bite, then another bite, then another bite and I was continuesly feeding him as if I was in the final round of Master chef and Chef Vikas Khanna had to declare me the winner.

I put my hands down to make another bite when I realised that the rotis are finished.
3 DAMN ROTIS !! 3 even after lunch!!!!!!
I looked at him who looked at me with some emotion swirling in his eyes.
I fake glared at him and said, Ab aap kuch bolenge bhi ya fir sirf humara muh dekhte rahenge?
He chuckled and didn't say anything.
I got annoyed, I got up and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

I was just staring at my eyes, straight as if he was asking me to permit him to let him into my soul.
Suddenly he brought my wrist near his mouth and my breath hitched.
His eyes on me and slowly he kissed my fingers, and I shivered. It was something so strange. Again he opened my palms and slowly placed a big kiss on it and my heart was beating at an abnormal speed.
My breaths were difficult to control when he said, Kuch cheeze Bina shabdo ke jatayi jaati hai Rajkumari!

With his he smirked and got out from the place leaving me flustered.
What was that?
WHAT. WAS. THAT?

I quickly calmed myself down and started to move back to the kitchen to again make the rotis when Maharani stopped me.
She smiled at me and said, hum aapka intezzar kar rahe they Shehnaz.
I pouted and said, hum toh laa rahe the aapke paas! Par aapka beta kehta unhe chakhna hai sabse pehle aur unhone puri 3 roti kha li!
The Maharani stared at me with shock and amusement but quickly chuckled and said, Waah ek toh Bahut achi baat hai! Koi baat nahi Hum aise hi chakh lete  hai isse!