Chapter 22

Wasssssup you guys!!!!!
I hope you guys are liking the story so far!!❤️

Let's start with the update! 🧡
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

Finally after SUCH A LONG trip I could finally hear the drums and Dhols playing.
We had finally reached Rajgarh.
I was in the Palki with Maharanji talking about Spiltsvilla, kidding.
She was cursing Kabir every second and we were bitching about all the royal people, it was really fun.

Soon the palkis were stopped and me and maharani ji covered ourself with our transparent veils and got out and started to move on the rose petals while the whole awam were shouting His name. I smiled at the amount of love he gets, I looked around and I gasped. This place was SO BIG! The palace was actual actual palace, I mean it looked like 5 palaces were combined together for one.
I have heard so much about the beauty of Rajgarh, and now I know that all these were true.

Everyone were showering Flowers on us, We all did a small namaste as a sense of respect and then did the Arti and finally entered in.
Crown prince and Maharaja had to go, so Maharanji decided to Usher me and Aarti to our rooms.
Well haha, you guessed it right! Guess who came with us? Aarti  and yes Shivraj also!
He had some work with the Maharaja while Aarti was being her usual self.. a leech.
Kabhi kabar toh mujhe lagta hai ki isska koi ghar nahi hai, Yeh Bas royal princesses ki tarah dress ho kar sabke ghar mein rehti hai!

I was having my own self bitching session about Aarti in my mind when she screeched and said, Maharaniji I want the biggest room because you know na that I have so many things and I can't stay in small rooms.
What a bitch, I mean you can imagine the ROOOMS of the royal palace but obviously she's Aarti!
Maharanji made a disapproving face but nodded anyhow.
She was taken to a big room, no wait a big HOUSE! It was really big. She looked at me and smirked.
I rolled my eyes while she was squealing in her room.

Soon Maharanji said, Well as Shehnaz was about to get this room first but now you are the one getting so the room you were getting will go to Shehnaz right? Any problems?
We both nodded a no while Aarti was smirking Evily at me.
She said, Let me come with you guys! Even I wanna see her room.
She said that with a mocking face, like girl I lived in a small apartment and getting a room like that royal ones, I am freaking greatful.

Soon we were ushered to another corridor were their were only two rooms.
And the whole area was empty.
Maharanji guided us inside and I was in awe.
It was covered with gold plated works everywhere and even so many mirror works.
I could see my face and my body in the mirrors stuck on the ceiling. It was the brightest room ever with hints of red, pink and golden.
I looked at Maharanji and said, Aaapka Bahut Bahut shukriya! Hume Bahut pasand aya!
She smiled happily and patted my head and said, Vaise jaise aapko pata hi hoga ki yeh area thorda sunsan hai, Kyuki sidharth ko aise hi pasand ata hai. Voh apke agle Hi kamre  mein hoga toh aapko kuch chhaiye toh aap unse keh sakti hai!

Suddenly Aarti shouted, Nahi nahi Rajkumari aap aise kaise sunsan jagah reh payegi! Vaise bhi Yeh kamra  hume milne wala tha toh Hum le lenge!
I smirked at her and said, Aapko toh ghutan hoti haina chhote kamro mein? Koi baat nahi Hum sambhal lenge aur Vaise bhi.. Crown prince haina humari madat karne ke liye!
Her eyes grew big in anger and she stomped her feet and ran out of the room leaving me and Maharanji laughing loudly.

I looked at maharaniji and said, You lied right? This room was originally for me, because it had my favourite way of designing plus it was way more beautiful than her room.
Maharaniji laughed and said, you missed one point.. I can't let anyone's room near him than shehnaz Herself.
My cheeks started to tint and I bit my tongue to control the whatever I was gonna have.
She laughed again.

After all the pleasantries and everything she left and I was looking out because I was bored.
It was sidharths orders that he didn't like Dasis or any helps on this floor until it was time for shower or anything important , weird man.
I noticed that we had combined balconies, I smiled.

I was very tired due to this long trip, I decided to make myself a bath today like I used to do in london.
When I entered the washroom, beautiful would Be an understatement it was freaking gorgeous!
It had all different types of scent, flowers, candles and everything.
I smiled and slowly lit the candles, threw the flowers in the big pool and few itrs and I felt like a bombass witch making a potion like I used to do when I was a kid. I thought myself as an amazing potion maker as I used to pour a generous amount of bodywashes with shampoos and used to swirl my hands in the water forming so many foam and putting it on my head as a hat.
I laughed at that memory.!

Slowly I stripped down my clothes and entered inside the water which was covered with so many petals and scents. The water was so warm as it was calming my nerves!
The water covered my bosoms but my collar bones were proudly peeking out from the petals stuck on them.
I was alone after so long, I legit forgot how was it to be alone in the washroom Bathing by yourself!
I giggled and started to hmm while throwing petals around.

I went inside the water for a minute wetting my hair and the moment I got out I screamed.
And the person also screamed MORE LOUDLY THAN ME!
Though my dignity was covered but still hello?
I glared at the person covering his face with his hands and I shouted KYA KAR RAHE HAI AAP YAHA ?
He said- Voh Maa ne kaha tha ki dekh le ki aap theek hai ya nahi! Aap kamre mein nahi thi aur hume yaha se koi awaz nahi aayi toh jaise Hum thorda andar aye toh aap pani ke andar thi toh hume laga- Fir aachaank se aap bahar aagyi-

Hey Bhagwan bas karien aap kitna bolte hai, I said.
It was his turn to glare now.
I glared back at him but suddenly his eyes softened.
And I saw him take a sharp intake of breath, issko kya hogya?
I saw a flash of.. lust in his eyes?
Suddenly I realised my position and I screamed CHICHORE, AWARA, LECCHAD, ULLU, GADHE! NIKLO YAHA SEEEE!

He suddenly got away from his trance and quickly went out.
I took few deep breaths and looked down at myself Thankgod I was still covered but he got a good view though.
Oh god I am so sexy !
Anyways after taking a shower I wore my fresh pair of clothes and came out with a towel tied on my head.
I saw him sitting on my bed while looking at the ceiling.

I fake cleared my throat for his attention, he looked at me and quickly got up.
He came near me and was about to stand when he lost his balance due to water and held my hand and we both fell on the bed.
Thankgod for this royal bed orelse mera wala toh tut ke chur chur ho jana tha!
I groaned and so did he!
I was about to scream when he got on the top of me, I was so angry on him I took my wet hair and slapped him with it.

Don't look at me like that, my wet hair as always slapped me so hard so I think it would work... um I think It didn't because now he was laughing, HARD.
He held my strand and slowly kissed it while looking into my eyes.
I narrowed my eyes at him while he came closer to my face, I froze.
He slowly came even close and I closed my eyes tightly.
Suddenly I felt something on my forehead, it was his lips softly kissing my forehead and that moment I felt as if I could reside inside him forever! He's so sweeet!

I opened my eyes and he said, Well I wanted to Say-
Yeah I know, I said.
You wanted to say sorry for coming inside like that it's okay! I smiled.
He looked at me and smirked and said, Well Rajkumari i wanted to say that I didn't wanted to say sorry for whatever happened in the washroom. I will always come there whenever I want!
Now you rest, bye!!!

He smirked again and got off and quickly went to his room leaving me red in anger.
I take my words back, HES STILL A JERKY JERK!!!!!!!!

                   *******************

Sidharthh😫😫

Also MAHARANIJIIII HOW SMART YOU ARE!!!!!!!!

If you liked this then comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️❤️