Chapter 29

Hey guys!! How are you all? What's newwww??
Let's start up!

________________________________

(Shehnaz)

Right now I am sitting here in my royal room listening to gossips about people from Meeti and Riya. Well there's a thing, rather than normally talking they are acting as if they are in some battle field. Obvious reasons they both don't like each other, because Riya thinks I am and should be her only bestfriend but Meeti thinks she would be a better bestfriend to me than Riya. Ladies and gentlemen we are here in preschool were we fight for who's gonna be whose bestfriend! Tada!

Meeti- Kal kitna Mazza aane wala haina Shehnaz, Hum dono saath mein maze  karenge!
Riya- Shehnaz Hum dono Kal BAHUT MAZE KARENGE!
I groaned and said, Mainkiske saath koi 'maze ' nahi karni wale Kyuki mujhe yeh Tyohar pasand hi nahi hai!
Both of them frowned and mumered something under their breaths while I closed my eyes as my head was paining,well you guys might ask? It's been a week since that incident and I have recovered but the pain continues.

This week Crown prince was really busy so I had to handle the whole drama in the village plus I have gotten quite close to shivraj.
He seems to be an actually genuine person and no kidding. He is funny, good looking and everything a girl needs.
But he's not him.
Argh I hate my brain, but honestly he's way more softer than the crown prince which is actually nice. Am I crushing on shivraj? Or even worse some brotherly feelings? It was somewhere a mystery but it was between a friendship and a brotherly feeling idk ?Well I think I have literally hit my head BAD.

But in a whole it's fun spending time with him.
Suddenly I remembered I had to meet him again, it was our daily routine nowadays to sit in the park and have some tea and talk.
It's refreshing to talk to someone without being thrown any romantic lines or anything.
But you like it! FUCK IT!

I quickly tamed my messy hair and hopped off the room leaving the two girls bickering totally oblivious of me leaving the room.
I entered the garden and sat down on one of the bench and waited for him.
Soon I felt a presence next to me and I smiled.
He sat down and handed me a cup and looked at the lake like me smiling.
He said- Kal holi hai aap aayengi?
I shook my head as a no and said, Hume acha nahi lagta! Bahut gande ho jate ho aap usske baad!
I scrunched my nose in disgust thinking about how wet and full of colours you get. Don't mind me I love making rangolis but putting those colours on my face, PEH LEASE NO!

He said- Chaliye rang sabse Mat lagvayega par humse toh lagava sakti hai? Hum sirf ek tikka lagayenge aur Pakka aapki madat karenge sabse chupne mein!

I smiled.

(Sidharth pov)

It's been a week since I am madly working because there's some war situations coming up and I knew it that maybe we have to get on the battle field soon. It needs to have a lot of preparations because this time our enemies are really strong so we need to build as many allies as we could.
I sighed and put the map on the table and my thoughts went to her.  A week since I have actually met or had a conversation with her and I was craving hard to talk to her, maybe tomorrow I would.

Suddenly someone smacked my head and I turned and saw my mother glaring at me.
I said, Kya hua maa?
She mimicked me and said, Kya hua maa ke bache? Aap toh hamesha na piche hi rehna har cheez mein! Itna kaam mein dob jaye aap ki bas jaldi Aapko Shehnaz ke putr uthane ka saubhagya milega!
I sprung up from my seat in shock and said, Yeh aap Kya Bol rahi hai?