Chapter 5

Hey guys how's everything going on?
Let's start with the update!❤️
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

I completed making the chocolate cake for Mr. Crown jerk prince and strawberry and vanilla one for everyone.
I was just icing the cake when Maharani entered, she hugged me and said Wow what is this?
I smiled at her and said, Taste it and you will know!
Then she looked at the chocolate cake and said, Who is this for? Because it's smaller as comparison to the other one.

I scoffed and said, For that Crown jerk prince.
Suddenly I realised what I said and I quickly covered my mouth with my hands.
Stupid mouth Shehnaz, stupid mouth.
I was cursing myself when I heard laughter, I looked up and the Maharani was laughing.. that automatically brought a smile to my face. You know when someone is laughing, you also smile?

She smiled and said, Don't worry! We are friends, there's no way that the Crown Jerk face will get to know about it.
I smiled brightly towards her, I really like her man.
She said- Now hurry up, don't you wanna get ready? All the other princesses are getting ready since morning.
I rolled my eyes to that and said, I don't like that. I mean whom do I have to impress?
She smiled again and said, Go now hurry up.
I hugged her and left for my room.

I entered and saw Riya pacing the room like a mad woman.
What's wrong? I said.
Riya- WHATS wrong? madam the function starts in 2 hours and you have not even dressed up yourself. You know today the world would see you Shehnaz.
I shrugged and said, so can we start now?
She took a deep breath and then called all the dasis and they started to doll me up.
First they applied some Yogurt pack on my face while they applied some honey pack on my hair to make it smoothier. There's one thing, I love my hair.. they are really long.. straight and super silky.

Then after some time they took me to take a bath. After taking the bath I was wrapped in a big silk cloth and I sat on the bed looking at the outfits and jewelleries.
I looked at the jewellery and sighed. They were so heavy..! Suddenly my eyes fell to a diamond chocker necklace and paired earrings! I smiled, I know it would be so less for a princess but it was looking so elegant!
I scanned through dresses and my eyes fell on a very beautiful lehenga. I smiled to myself and pointed my index finger towards that.

I was already an hour late to the party, but I finally dressed up and took a deep breath and entered the hall.

( Sidharths pov)

All these while I was thinking about that one person who has annoyingly been into my head all day.
Anyways I have something more annoying to face, all the stupid princesses in the ballroom today.

I entered the ball room and I could see that everyone stopped and looked at me.
All the prince were glaring at me because even their wives were gawking at me, leave the unmarried princesses.
I smirked at no one in particular and found my father talking to raja Vijay Singh ( Father of shehnaz)
I smiled at them and started to indulge in the topic.

While I was talking I smelt some really nose scrunching scent, there's one thing about me.. I hate STRONG SMELL. Like mai Bardasht nahi kar pata Bahut jyada strong smell.
I looked around and saw Mahira, she's the elder daughter of Raja Vijay Singh, though she's beautiful but a total pain in the ass.
So clingy, so annoying.

She gave me her seductive smile to which I gave her my forced smile and started to talk to her father again.
Her father said- Crown prince and Maharaja ji meet my eldest daughter Mahira.
We both smiled again and I saw her lehenga, it was of shocking PINK colour. Aankho mei lagta Yeh rang mujhe. Though her body was good but not that much appealing to me.
She was trying so hard to talk to me every minute, telling about her excellence in poetry.
But my mind was revolving around that girl who had the sword in her hand and fire in her eyes..