Chapter 23

Hi guys! Yesterday I made a cover for the first time, like I am not good at editing and stuff. Hell the only way I edit my pictures is adding some Instagram filters on it, so you know the level! Well but then I felt like Naah so had to remove it😂! I don't want you guys to be confused with the covers!!
Anyways let's start up with the update!!!
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

Right now I am combing my own hair because 'crown prince' doesn't likes much commotion in this corridor so calling Riya and asking her to be quite while she combs my hair is an impossible task.

Crown prince had called me in some royal court room which was only for him and few people here and there which he called.
We had to start executing the plan from today.
I looked at myself once again and smiled.
I feel good today, I don't know it's maybe because of the positive vibes of this whole rajay. You know sometimes you are at a place and you just freaking feel so positive and so homely?

I waked Down the stairs when suddenly my leg was about to slip when someone held my arm to stop me from falling.
I looked up and saw a beautiful woman smirking at me, she was beautiful indeed but her clothes were not like some royal princesses. Definetly she was not poor because she had jewelleries and rich clothing but it was a bit off for what a princess usually wears, more off as a revealing stuff.
I smiled at her in gratitude when she smirked and said, Dhyan se Rajkumari ji ! Kahi aap gir na jaye, sidiyo se aur durso ke nazar se!

I stared at her in shock, I mean is she okay?
I said, Kya Bol rahi hai aap?
She laughed and said, rajgarh ki do cheeze hai jo Bahut teekhe hai jise log bachkar rehte hai par tab bhi sabke dilo mein hai..
Ek yaha ki laal Mirch aur dursi Chandramukhi!
I laughed, Devdas stuff happening here? Where is Sanjay leela bhansali?

I was about to say something when someone pulled me from there and started to drag me off.
I looked, it was some other girl.. not a royal princesses maybe some good post.
Why are all the girls touching and dragging me?
She looked at me and said, You should be thankful I saved you from that snake of a woman.
I laughed and said What do you mean?
She looked into my eyes and said, She's a venom. She's chandramukhi, who is said to be the most gorgeous seductress of India.
But then she smiled and said, I feel her throne is in danger because you are way way more beautiful than that nagin.

I laughed and blushed.
Thankyou,I said.
I said, what's your name?
She grinned and said, Meeti.
Whats yours? She asked.
Shehnaz, I replied.
She looked at me dead serious and said, Do you love spicy food?
Yes.
Do you love to fight?
Yes.
Do you like bitching about annoying princesses?
Yes.
Do you like kicking people in their ting tong?
Fucking yes.

She looked at me and then squealed, WE ARE NOW BESTFRIENDS!
I laughed as she said, You are the only one to be my friend as I don't usually make friends but you got that spark in you!
Right now I felt as if she was Anu Malik and I was a contestant from Indian idol where he's shouting ' Aag hai tujhmein AAG'

Suddenly she slapped her forehead and said oh god Crown prince had asked me to get you!
Come let's go!
I nodded and we walked towards the door.
She looked at me and did a mock salute and said, Jaao sipahi aur yeh jang jeet kar Ana!
I laughed so hard and nodded.

I entered and saw Crown prince working on some maps.
Without even looking up , he said- Baith jaye!
I rolled my eyes and sat down on the velvet sofa while looking around.
Suddenly he came in front of me with a big thaal covered with a red cloth.
He pointed his eyes towards the thaal asking me to see it.
I opened it and saw some beautiful set of lehenga choli but it wasn't of the princesses level more of a normal persons level but still a good.
Well what's up with me describing all the clothing with the princess level since morning?

I looked at him confused, while he said- humara yeh kaam gupt hai toh hume apna bhes baldna padega. Un logo ke kabhi kabar beech mei bhi rehna padega.
Maine ek Chota sa ghar le liya hai humare liye jaha humari cheeze hongi jaise aise wale kapde. Par hum kahenge  ki hum yaha mahel mein kaam karte hai toh apne ghar kam aate hai!

I nodded but suddenly it clicked me, I narrowed my eyes at him and said, Toh hum pati patni banenge?
He smirked and said, Ab keh rahi hai toh Abhi ban jate hai!
I groaned.
He said again, Hume aaj sirf sab dekhna aur parakhna hoga! Fir kalse kuch karenge. Chaliye aap jakar uss kaksh mein badal ley tab tak Hum durse  mei badalte hai!

I stopped him and said, apne yeh kyun liya? Hum Riya ke pehenlete?
He looked at me as if I grew two horns.
He came near me and said, Aap Rajkumari hai aap kiska utran nahi pehen sakti aur jab aap Shehnaz ho toh bilkul nahi. Aap ko nahi pata ki aap kitni kimti hai...
My breath stopped while he winked and left for changing.

It was a beautiful orange lehenga choli I changed into it and wore the little simple jewellery and happily twirled.
Then I came out and saw Crown prince trying to tie his pagdi!
I laughed and said, Dijiye  hum karte hain!
He nodded deafeatly, he sat down while I took the blue pagdi and started to tie it around his head which makes him look like a normal worker.
Then he wore his big mustache and sneezed hard. I chuckled while he glared at me.
Soon we quickly made our way out of the mahel without anyone seeing us.

Soon we entered the actual village and started to look around.
Everyone was happy, singing and doing their work.
Suddenly we saw 2 man singing happily, we went near them and crown prince said in the normal village accent, arre bhai ji itna khush kyu hai aap?
The man smiled and said, Kal mera Beta wapas aya hai! Toh baap toh khush hoga na!
Crown prince smiled and said, Kaha gaya tha aapka Beta aur kaha hai?
Man said, Mera Beta Abhi rajmahel mein hoga!
Crown prince said, Arre bhai ji Hum bhi vaha kaam karte hai baataiye kaun hai hume sare kaam karne walo ke naam pata hai!
The man laughed and said, Voh kaam nahi karta voh hukum chalata hai! Sidharth mera Beta! Voh yaha sabka beta hai, jabse paida hua hai rajgarh mein sirf khushiya hi khushiya Lata hai!

My heart swelled in pride, while crown prince had his eyes a little moist.
Crown prince smiled and said, Ek din aapka Beta apse zarur milne ayega!
The man happily patted his head and we started to move forward.
I bumped my shoulders with his, giggled and said Kahi yeh sab ke bahane aap hume yeh sab toh nahi dekhana chhate they?
I was joking and crown prince knew that, he shook his head and smiled.

We walked further and noticed every small detail of the village, because from tomorrow we had to be a part of it so we were noticing everything.
After a long day walking and looking at stuff we walked to our rooms.
I didn't care about whatever I was wearing I literally jumped on bed and moaned hard feeling the warm silky bed.
Suddenly my eyes opened and I saw Crown prince clutching his hands tight.
Before I could say anything he was AGAIN on the top of me.

I looked at him and said, Aap ki hadh hai! Jab dekho aap humare upar  hi chad jate hai!
He smirked and said- Kya kare rajkumari hume humare bistar banane wale ko kitni baar bola ki hume Rajkumari Shehnaz banakar do, Par voh bana hi nahi paya!
I rolled my eyes and said Ha ha very funny!!

Then he went near my ears and slowly whispered, Agli baar Aisa humare saamne aapne voh awaz nikali toh kasam hai hume , usske AGLI BAAR SIRF HUMARE WAJAH SE AAP AISI AWAZ NIKALENGI AUR YEH YAAD RAKHIYEGA!

My face turned RED, I didn't know what to say and what to do!
But GUESS WHAT? Again I felt his lips on my forehead and I sighed.
He smiled and said, Hume agli baar rok lijyega Varna AAP HUMARI KABHI NA CHHUTTNE WALI ADAT BAN JAYENGI...

                  *********************

The further parts of the story are gonna be so fun! Them in the village life plus new hot controversies in the royal household.

Plus their sneaking romance, plus the deadline they got!
It's gonna be a roller coaster ride for sure!!!!

Comment and vote ❤️❤️💖