Chapter 18

Hi guys!!! What's going on?
Let's staaaaart!

________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

Right now I am in my worst mood, guess karo ?
No no not because mujhe Khana nahi mila.. but maybe yeh bhi ek reason ho sakta hai!
But one of the major major major reason is AARTI. Leech, Feviquick, chewing gum sab hai yeh. I meaaan, The moment She got to know that I would be on the horse she was like even I wanna be on the horse. But Ofcourse she was not skilled at all, so first Shivraj and all looked at me for making her sit with me, I refused.
Then she sat with CROWN PRINCE.

Right now she is resting her head on his back while he has a stern face. I seriously wanna punch her hard because this burning inside my stomach is NOT ACIDITY but something else.
I looked ahead at the destination because I had to make myself realise that I am not here for this love shit.
Honestly guys, right now all this place and greenery is so beautiful, SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL. I smiled looking at the little bluish cloudy sky and and the cold breeze on my face.

Finally after travelling for so long we all got down from the horses, and Arti was crying because of pain. She was freaking out that she can't feel her legs and Ofcourse Crown prince had to pick her up and walk towards the temple .
Chennai express chal rahi hai, But iss baar deepika Padukone ki jagah yeh chewing gum hai. I looked away because obviously life is not always a movie where the guy will hold me right?
Shivraj quickly came next to me and smiled and we started walking up.

We did a small hawan and then after taking the blessings of the Kuldevi of ours we decided to head back. NOT EVEN ONCE THAT GUY LOOKED OR TALKED TO ME.
As if I care.
But due to the bad weather we all had to place our tents near a place because travelling won't be safe.
While everyone was setting the place I decided to take my horse out for a run.
I started to roam around in the jungle looking at everything, and smiling. How we living in 21st century miss all this. How beautiful our nature is.. suddenly it started to rain.

Not wanting to deal with anything I decided to stand near the big shed with my horse admiring the jungle rain.
I looked at the rain falling, I put my bare feet out of the shed feeling the cold water.
I giggled and quickly ran outside in the rain while I could see the disappointment in the eyes of my horses saying Kya bachkani hai yeh meri Owner.
I started to jump as the sound of the rain and my Payals resonated together.
I was feeling Madhuri Dixit in my bones right now, And this empty jungle and heavy rain was inviting the stripper inside me to dance on Dhak dhak.

I looked at my horse and said, now you see!
But that stupid animal turned his face away, huh. I threw my duppatta on the ground and took those deep breaths and started to move my body on the sound, and started to sing the song.
Full dramatically I was doing this when I turned back and my breath stopped.
My eyes met with his wide ones.
He was looking at me with shock.

I was about to say something when I was pushed towards the treee with his both hands holding mine.
He came near my face and was examining my face as if drinking every feature.
I was blinking my eyes rapidly, breathing heavily looking at him.
He started to caress my wet cheek with his thumb and whispered, Aapko pata hai hum kitna darr gaye the ki aap kaha chali gayi..
agar hume pata hota ki aap yaha yeh kar rahi thi toh Hum apke saath hi rehte pura samay.

I huffed and said, Aapko dikhane ke liye nahi tha Hum toh Bas abhiyas kar rahe the ki hum-
OUCCCCCH
I winced as he pinched my bare waist, he pulled my waist hard and whispered Naaz akhri baar bol rahe hai ki aapne in hoothon se kuch Aisa na nikal jaye ki humari talwar majboor hojaye kuch karne ke liye.

With this he bent forward and slowly went near my shoulders and licked off the little puddle of water of my shoulders making me shudder.
I clutched my duppata while he went close to my neck and inhallled.. then slowly placed a long kiss on my neck.
I was now feeling nervous, before I could push him.. he was kicked by my horse! YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT!

And within a second he was on the mud, I started to laugh so hard while the horse gave me that Bitch I got your back wala NEEEH! ( horse's voice)
I was holding my stomach and was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe! He was inside the mud, Sorry lemme correct it.. he was covered with mud!
Imagine NO ONE COULD DEFEAT THE GOD OF WAR BUT HE WAS KICKED BY A HORSE!
Suddenly my hand was pulled down my him and I shouted.

I was on him screaming at him, I started to hit him and he was laughing.
Within a freaking second I was below him and we had this rolli polli of fighting in the mud.
Soon we both were laughing, I took some mud and threw on his face and he threw on mine.
Who could say that these people belong to the royal family?
Again he jumped on me but this time we both froze, because he was so close to my face...
I looked into his eyes and we both saw something different.
His face came started to come close to mine when the reality hit me and I pushed him and said, Chiiii aap dur rahe humse Aisa lag raha hai kisne aapko bahut pita hai!

He smirked and said, Aap toh Abhi bhi Princess lag rahi hai.. parantu KEECHAD RAJAY KI!
WHATTT! I glared at him and said, AAP EK 10 din se na nahe hue bandar lag rahe hai!
He glared at me and said toh aap bandaro ki rani, ke ke ke ke ( he enacted the monkeys!)
I shouted, AAP NIHAYTI BATAMEEZ HAI!
He smirked and said aur aap NIHAYTI KHUBSURAT!

I was about to say the comeback when I stopped. WOW NOW I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY!
I ignored him and stood in the rain waiting for it to clean and so did he.
After that without saying any word we sat on the horse and started to get back.

The moment I got back I saw Riya standing there anxious!
The moment she looked at me she did her little Thankyou to god pooja. I smiled!
She said- Aap Aisa kyun karti hai! Aur yeh kya hogya aapke saath?
I glared at Crown prince and said Bas kuch nahi koi jangli suar piche padh gaya tha!
She nodded and I said let's go?
She made a sad face and said, Woh.. aapka jo humne kaksh banaya tha voh Rajkumari Aarti ne  le liya Kyuki voh apna nahi layi thi!

I was so angry right now, I wanted to shout but I composed myself and said Koi baat nahi Hum tum logo ke saath-
Suddenly crown prince intervened and said AISA KUCH NAHI HOGA! Aap inka sara saman humare kaksh mei rakhe!
I looked at him and said Hum aapke saath nahi soyenge!
He smirked and said Itne ache bhagya kaha aapke? Vaha ek aur bistar hai Chhota sa Hum vaha sojayenge!

I was about to reject when he held my wrist with authority and said, RAJKUMARI AAP HUMARI JIMEDARI HAI AUR HUMARI IZZAT BHI TOH HUM AAPKO AISE NAHI SONE DENGE! Chahe hume zameen par hi kyun sona  pade  Hum aapko aise nahi sone denge!

I swear I felt a melt at my heart, I nodded and quickly went inside the shower in his room and quickly changed into my night clothes, he has seen it so ab kya karna!
I covered my self with blanket and didn't even bother to dry my wet hair.
Soon Crown prince entered and looked at me as I looked at the sky.
I sneezed and wiped my face and looked at the twinkling stars.
Soon I felt the bed dip, I looked and saw Crown prince holding a silk cloth.

I looked at him and was about to say something when he gave me a stern look and said, Hum nahi chhate ki aapko zara si bhi sardi lage, Toh aap chup rahe!
I pouted and looked away while I felt my hair being held in his soft yet rough hands with he started to dry my hair with that clothes slowly without hurting me.

I swear this feeling is something else, rather than expensive dates I prefer this way of display of- NO NO WRONG WORD.
I sighed at his fingers were doing magic in my hair and I slowly closed my eyes as I felt his hands moving at my hair...

                         *****************

HMMMMMM WHATS GOING ON!!!??
Aaartiiii ki bachiii !!!
Stop being abdullahhhh!!!
Okay so the Rajkumari is melting I seeee!

If you liked this then comment and vote❤️