Chapter 11

Hi guys! I had been off for two days or so, have been dealing some work! But here I am💖 let's start with the update today.

_______________________________

( Shehnaz PoV)

4 DAYS, 4 great days since I have ignored Crown prince and generally everyone's presence after this whole Marriage fiasco.
But today I won't be able to do it because today Crown prince's younger brother would come here with some princesses, who is of our age.
Anyways, so here I am standing with Saundarya at the entry gate and sulking.

Soon all the royal announcements were made and soon all the soldiers on the horses started to come and then finally a very young man could be 18, but a very strong built had his big goofy smile on his lips and winked at his elder brother which made me chuckle.
And then the royal Palki came where the princess was sitting.

After all the pleasantries, everyone was taken inside to introduce everyone.
Maharaja- Yeh hai humara Beta, Amar.
Amar smiled at all of us as a greatful smile but I could see the mischeavous guy behind this strong man!
His eyes fell on me and he said, You must be Rajkumari Naaz.
I groaned, dono BHAI KA DIMAG KHARAB HAI!

I faked smiled and narrowed my eyes and said,
It's SHEH- NAAZ, Sheh- NAAAZ.
He nodded smilingly and said, Well I have got to know a lot about your beauty and your sword skills. We will test your skills soon.
I rose my brow at him and said, So does my skills need your validation wether it's nice or not? Well, if you are really interested to see me fight then maybe we could see each other in the war ground.
His eyes twinkled and he looked so happy with my answer? He laughed whole heartedly and said, Sirf aapki talwar tez nahi hai yeh aapki khubsurat jaban bhi talwaar se kam nahi hai.
AGAIN! Firse repeat kiya!

Suddenly the princesses put her veil up and shouted, I am standing here for 10 mins can anyone like introduce me! I am so tired.
I looked at the face and she was beautiful, like an normal princess.
I saw something which no one saw, her eyes glowing looking at our very own crown prince, while he was looking at.. me?
Jerk.
But suddenly bulb jali mere dimaag mei! I know What to do now.

I got know her name, Aarti.
A basic egoistic princess but yes she surely seems chipko. Her eyes are screaming at everyone to leave so she can jump on his bones. I laughed and thought, Serves him nice.
Suddenly I relaized that every eye is on me, I awkwardly smiled and started to look somewhere else.

I was in no mood for any gossips so I decided to go to my fathers room and talk to him.
I went inside and saw him sitting with the head minister.
I said, Hume Shama kariyega agar Hum gaalat samay par aagye.
He nodded a no and said, Aap bilkul sahi samay par aayi hai. Aye baithiye!
Abhi Thordi der mei Raj darbar khulne wala hai par ek shikayat Kal aayi thi uska hal ( solution) hum dono ko samjh nahi Aya.
I nodded and said, shikayat ki arzi voh aaj firse denge?
They nodded. I smiled and said, Agar aap bura na mane toh kya mai apke saath chal sakti hu aaj?
They both looked at each other and thought for a moment and then smiled.
I did a little happy dance in my head and said, Toh fir chaliye.

We walked down the Corridors towards the Royal darbar were usually all the Avam( Village people) could put their problems to the king directly.
My father sat on the throne while I sat next to the Head minister and then next to me was Tom cruise. Hah no, with my utter bad luck I would like to inform you guys, that it was the Crown prince.

Soon my father asked for the people of that case to come in. Me being a skilled lier and con person I could smell lies easily and I could read body language of people easily, but I could never understand what's in Crown prince's head. He looks like a book of mysteries.
Firse Crown prince? Stop it Shehnaz.