Chapter 35

So many questions, and worries made me feel so overwhelmed when I logged in today morning. I am really sorry for just disappearing like this, was dealing with some family emergencies. Thankyou guys for your patience and care, I am back. Hope you guys enjoy the futher chapters!❤️
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

2 WEEKS.
It's been 2 damn weeks since crown prince has left, and it would be kind of surprising to say that there's not even a minute I didn't miss him or missed his presence. Those stupid bickering and laughs were now empty.
Everyday I would wake up with the thought that he would be here next to me teasing me and annoying me. Today I really missed the technologies where I would be able to call him, text him or even check his location.
Right now I feel as if I am in dark.

In these 2 weeks I felt as if I was literally walking dead.
Chandramukhi and Ama ji are giving me stinky eyes and disgusted looks.
I have grown super close to shivraj but... there's one thing that has happened.
I don't know either I was spiked or what,i remembered going in shivraj's room and next morning not waking up in the same clothes.....
I was sure that nothing would have happened, like I was drunk but I could feel if my virginity was taken because common sense..soreness? Pain??

Leaving that, he was avoiding to even talk. Maybe I said few weird things to him.?
Or maybe I was too occupied by someone's thought that I didn't even care?
Anyways I am here eating a davai because I have been feeling really sick in few days.
Maharani ji laughed saying that how much I missed Crown prince that I am now unwell, Same had happened with her.

I was cuddled with his scented pillows when Meeti barged in running, she panted hard and said few words.. VOH AAGYE.
My heart started to beat fast, my body was jolting with excitement and I quickly shouted asking for my best lehenga.
I quickly wore a red lehenga, did my basics and combed my hair and wore my nose ring and applied my new friend.

I smiled at my appearance and literally ran downstairs while my payals were shouting my excitement.
I panted and looked outside as all the dhols were playing, I looked at Maharani ji who smirked at me and said, Aagye aapke  pati!
I blushed hard and hugged her out of excitement while she chuckled.
I don't know I was feeling like a young teen getting excited to see her crush.

We covered our head and gracefully held the thalis and stood at the entrance.
Soon all the announcements of their homecoming was shouted and my stomach started to do backflips.
My eyes landed on the man who was already staring at me..
my heart beat was beating erratically.
He slowly got down and walked towards me, it felt as if the world stopped for me.
I smiled at him and he gave me his breathtaking smile while roaming his eyes all over my body and my face as if drinking my appearance.

He slowly huskily whispered, Pati aye hai aapke swagat nahi karengi aap?
I blushed and nodded.
I started to do his pooja stuff and then applied the tilak which looked so good on him.
Soon he got busy with everyone talking, so I decided to go to our room to check that if he needs a shower he can get the correct temperature or water and all that.

After doing that I started to look for his night clothes, and suddenly I felt two strong arms sneaking around my waist and I jumped in shock.
I turned back and saw Mr. Jerky grinning at me like a kid.
I shook my head smiling.
I started to say, Sidharth aap- my mouth was shut by his kiss on my lips.
I removed and said, Aap naha-
Again I was shushed by his lips.
I groaned and said, NAHAAA- he grabbed the back of my nape and crashed his lips hard on my mine and started to chew and bite them as if it was the last time of us kissing.

I started to respond back and he was leading it.
After a long heavy kiss we pulled apart and started to pant. I felt some metallic taste on my lips and realised that it was my blood, I glared at him. He grinned like a baby and quickly came near my lips and slowly licked it off.
If I would have seen someone else doing it, I would have shouted GROSS with no caps, but with him.. it was feeling so good SO DAMN SEXY.

I looked at him and suddenly it started to become hazy. I was blinking my eyes to keep myself look properly. But the last thing I saw was his worried face and it was all black.. like the movie black.. bad joke Shehnaz.

My eyes opened slowly as the lids still felt heavy.
I looked around and saw worried Sidharth, Maharaja and Maharani ji, shivraj, Meeti and Riya.
While Chandramukhi and her mom stood there.
I saw the doctor looking at me and then slowly saying, Yeh maa bane wali hai.

MY WORLD CAME CRASHING DOWN, MY BREATH WAS STUCK IN MY THROAT AND I COULDNT BREATH ANYMORE.
My eyes contacted with his and his eyes was getting darker every moment, he with a stern voice said, Hakima ji ek baar fir dekhle..
the woman said, Sachi mein Aisa hi hai!

Maharaja ji and maharani ji squealed by happiness while Meeti and Riya was giving me teasing smiles but my eyes were stuck on that one person who was breathing fire. He was breathing heavily. MADLY.
How.. how could this happen? Am I not a virgin anymore..? What's..going on?

Suddenly Sidharth shouted, Hum apni biwi ke saath akele rehna chhahte hai.
Everyone stared at him shocked but nodded and went out.
I was getting so scared because his eyes were getting darker and darker.
He held my shoulders and said, Shehnaz!!!!!!!!!
AB AAP HUME BATAYENGI KI YEH SAB KYA HORRHA HAI?
Tears started to fall from my eyes and I said, Hum.. hume  Kuch nahi pata.
Bas humari tabiyat aise hi kharab  horrhi thi..

He chuckled bitterly and said, AISE HI? AISE HI? HUME NAHI PATA THA KI AAP AISI-
I stared at him shocked and said, Matlab aap humpar yakin bhi nahi karte..?
He looked at me and his eyes softened for a second but it was back cold and he said, Kaise KARE!? JAB HUMNE AAPKO EK BAAR NAHI CHUHA TOH KAISE KARE?? 
Aur jab hum 2 hafto tak yaha nahi The!

I started to cry harder when Ama ji came in.
Sidharth angrily looked at her when she said, Maaf kijiyega Sidharth par hum kuch bolna chhayenge! Aap humari jaan le lejiye mar Dijiye hume! Par humari wafadari aapke saath hai..

Sidharth looked at her confused and said, Kya Bol rahi hai aap saaf saaf bataye!
She looked down and said, 2 hafto mein Hone wali maharani ji bahut karib aagyi hai Shivraj ji ke saath.. humne ek subah inhe unke kamre se nikalte hue dekha.. woh bhi durse kapdo mein..Haye bhagwan humari gandi jaban par hum kya kare..

My eyes were falling as I stared at the ground.
Sidharth asked her to leave and he grabbed my hand and put my chin up harshly and I got scared. He looked so.. scary??
He roared, SHEHNAZ AB JO HUM APSE PUCHENGE AAP USSKA SACH SACH JAWAB DENGI.
KYA AAP KISI RAAT UNKE KAMRE MEIN THI..
I sobbed and said- Sidharth aap humari-
He shouted- HAAN YA NA?
I gulped and slowly nodded
Suddenly I heard a crash and quickly looked up, he had thrown a vase.

His hands were bleeding, he looked at me and said, KYA AGLE DIN AAP UNKE KAMRE SE NIKLI THI KSII AUR KAPDE MEIN.. HAAN YA NA SHEHNAZ?
I sobbed hard and nodded.

Suddenly I heard another crash and saw blood all over the ground.
Before I could even think anymore I was pinned up by him with his blooded hands on my throat and he growled, EK CHEEZ MANGI THI APSE SHEHNAZ.. WAFADARI!
PYAAR BHI NAHI MANGA THA! KYUN KIYA AAPNE YEH HUMARE SAATH? KYUN?

He started to cry while holding my throat which made me cry too. He slowly traced his blooded hands on my cheeks and said, Hum abse aapse koi sambhand nahi rakhenge..
My heart dropped in my stomach.
He looked again and said, Sabse samne.. iss bache ko bhi Hum apnayenge Kyuki issmein aapka ansh bhi hai par USSKI MA KO KABHI NAHI APNAYENGE! AAAJSE DIL AUR DIMAG SE AAP HUMARI BIWI NAHI HAI! Sirf humare hone wale vansh ki MAA HAI!

I was a crying mess and so was he, he slowly came forward and placed his lips on mine and then parted and looked at my face and said, Hum apne aap se nafrat karte hai Kyuki hum aapse bahut pyaar karte hai...

With this he left me alone in this dark room crying my eyes out. Today finally he expressed his feelings to me, but.. I never wanted it this way.?
Yeh sab kya horrha hai mere saath???

             *************************

Buckle your seat belts because the royal drama content is gonna be taken higher and higher giving an gist about how controversies and life took place up there!!!!!!

If you guys liked it then comment and vote!❤️
Love u guys ❤️