Chapter 25

Hey!! Hey!! Hey!!
What's up!!!
Let's start❤️
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

I was sleeping peacefully dreaming when I felt some cold fingers on my cheek, slowly stroking my face. I got my face near it liking it and sighing in sleep.
I felt as if I was picked up, I felt as if I was in air and SUDDENLY MY EYES SHOT OPEN BECAUSE OF THE COLD WATER ON MY BODY.

I realised that I was inside my bath tub, I firstly looked at the window and saw that the sun hasn't still got up, then I looked at my culprit who was chuckling hard.
I SCREAMED ON THE TOP OF MY LUNGS, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ?????
He laughed and said I was trying to wake you up but you weren't waking up so-
I screamed and said, It's not even morning yet what's wrong with you?
He said- Do you have some memory loss issue or what? We have to be In our home right now, so that we don't get suspicious.
I did a Oooh, but then glared at him hard and said,Revenge shall be taken!
He smirked and went out as I decided to take a bath.

I quickly wore my lehenga and wore my jewerlly and did a bit of a makeup and just covered my face with a veil not worrying about the wet hair.
I was literally in a sour mood, I was ignoring Crown prince and continued walking towards our house. All the streets were empty, obviously it was so early.
We slowly got inside from the window and without even listening to what Crown prince had to say I quickly crashed on the bed and shouted, JAB TAK PURI DUNIYA NAHI UTH JATI TAB TAK HUME UTHAYA NA TOH AAP DEKH LIJIYE GA!

I quickly covered myself with the blanket and slept. I heard someone knock the main door, I groaned and snuggled inside the pillow more.
But the knocking didn't stop, I sighed again and got inside the pillow more but suddenly I felt the pillow holding me tightly too.
Hmm okay.
Wait. PILLOW HOLDING ME TIGHTLY?
I quickly opened my eyes and saw that I had both of my legs on crown prince's legs, his hands on my waist while I had my head on his chest while his eyes were closed as he was snoring slowly.

My cheeks burned, but I quickly shoved that feeling away and slowly detached myself from him and got to the main door and opened.
I saw some mid age woman standing in front of our house, more like hawking inside our house.
I gave her a fake smile and said, Aapko kuch chhaiye?
She smiled too but it was fake, she forwarded a little pot to me and said, Yeh Hum gali ke akhri ghar mein rehte hai suna hai aap log aaj aye they toh Socha kuch bana dein!
I smiled and thanked her while she was still not leaving.
I narrowed my eyes at her and said, Aapko kuch aur chhaiye?
She absentmindly said, Apke pati.
I half shouted, KYA?
She said, Nahi nahi mera Matlab tha ki aapke pati nahi dikh rahe..

Suddenly I heard a voice behind me said, Sheh-
I quickly turned back and showed him my eyes when his eyes widened looking at the woman he quickly said, Meera kaun aya hai?
Suddenly I was pushed aside and that woman came in giggling and said, Mera naam hai AMBA. Mera ghar yehi gali ke akhri mein hai, Aapko kuch bhi chhaiye ho aap mujhse kabhi bhi keh sakte hai!

Crown prince made a weird face but smiled and nodded.
Meanwhile I stifled my laughter because he was been flirted by a woman of approx 40 years of age, or maybe more!
He looked at me and gave me a helpless look, I decided to help him and quickly went near him and slowly side hugged him And kept my head on his chest and said Toh baataye aaaj main aapke liye kya baanau? Kya dil hai aapka khane ka?

Crown prince replied, Sab jo bhi aap apne hath se banati hai voh hamesha Laajawab hota hain. Koi humari biwi se behtar khana bana sakta hain kya?
My heart beat fast while I smiled at him suddenly I looked at the main door and heard the door slammed close, I quickly got away from him and laughed my heart out and said Bahut acha natak kar lete hai aap bhi! Aur Vaise bhi iss ehsaan ke badle Hum bhi ehsaan lenge Ek din!

He smiled and said, Wada raha!
Then he suddenly came close to me and whispered in my ears and said, Aur rahi baat natak ki, voh toh hume ata hi nahi jab baat APKI HO.
My face turned beetroot red and I pushed him away while he chuckled.

After having the breakfast we decided to start with our mission.
We parted our ways and started to indulge with people in conversations hoping that anyone would know about it.
I was talking to the ladies, and said Are bhabhi suna hai yaha kabhi koi shivji wala gufa hoti thi kahi paas mein?
The woman said, Suna toh humne bhi tha Meera par Yeh sab kahaniya  hoti hai ya sach yeh kisko nahi pata.
Soon they started their normal topic, bitching about their husbands and other women.

I got a big headache from that, I started to walk back to our house when my eyes fell on a shop of swords. I quickly got in and saw a old man sharpening the sword.
I looked at the old man and said, Bhai ji kya main bhi aapki thordi madat kar sakti hun?
The man looked at me and studied my face for a minute, smiled and nodded.
I happily held one sword and started to sharpen it while the man noticed me, he looked at me and said Jab yodha khud ki talvaar banata aur tez karta hai tab usse kiska jeetna Bahut mushkil hojata  hai Kyuki ve janta hai ki talvaar kaise kab kaha chalegi.

I smiled at him and continued to do my work when suddenly a man came and said, Arrey Kareem chacha aap kabse aurto ko Talwar Ghisne de rahe hai?
I looked up and saw a man of my age only.
He looked at me and my veil got up and he gasped. He stood there staring at me for like 10 minutes?
I was working but now it got annoying, I looked up and said Aapko kuch chhaiye?
He quickly got out of his daze and smiled and came next to me and sat down.

He said, Toh Aapko Talwaro ka shauk hai?
I said, Nahi hume gale katne ka shauk hai!
He laughed and said, Aap Bahut acha mazzak kar leti hai!
I looked at him seriously and said, Aapko lag raha hai ki hum mazak kar rahe hai? Hum Rajkumari ki ifazat mei rehte hai toh-
He nodded and smiled.
He said, Aap Vaise Bahut khubsurat hai, aap jaise-

Suddenly I was pulled by my elbow and I was about to shout when I saw a red crown prince glaring at the man.
He looked dead into his eyes and said, BIWI HAI HUMARI AAP DURR RAHE VARNA HUM AAPKO KAHI DURR BHEJ DENGE!
I shuddered with that huskiness while the man visibly paled.

He looked at me still red, and slowly covered my face with the veil and held my hand and directed me back into our house.
I quickly picked my veil up and saw an angry crown prince pacing the place.
I whined and said, aap hume vaha se kyun laae? Hume acha lag raha tha talwaro ke beech!
He glared at me and said, Toh Aapko koi dikat  nahi hui ki voh gair mard aapse aise-
I stopped him and said, Vaise toh aap bhi toh ek gair mard hi hui! Humari sach mein shadi nahi hui hai Rajaji!

He stormed towards me and held me by my shoulders and said, Duniya mein Mere lava Shehnaz aapke  liye sab gair hi hai'! Aur rahi baat shadi ki voh toh aap aur meri hi hogi, CHAHE KOI BHI AAJAYE! Chahe suraj Badal jaye ya Chand muh fer le! Aap toh MERE HI BANDHAN MEIN BANDHENGI aur aap yeh yaad rakhengi toh aapke liye acha hoga!

I was there standing all freezed.
He stormed off in the room while a smile itches on my lips.
Pagal.

                   *********************

Okay okay, what's going on???

The story is taking its next step, slowly it will reach its final destination soon❤️

Can't wait to share few things with you guys!❤️

If you LIKED THIS THEN OBVIOUSLY COMMENT AND VOTE ❤️❤️❤️🥰🌟🌟