Chapter 4

Hi guys!! How are you all doing?
Let's start with the update!❤️
________________________________
(Shehnaz PoV)
Who was that JERK? I couldn't even see his face? But koi stupid sa prince lag raha tha! But damn he had a strong body,like really strong muscles. And I would hate to admit that, when he touched my waist I got those stupid ant crawling feeling inside my body like described in movies and books.
Could it be disgust? Disgust hi hoga! Kyuki pyaar toh mai sirf aur sirf Mere Sallu se karti hu! Legend hai voh mera!❤️

Wait a minute, something is missing..
where is my diamond pazeb? Shit I was my favourite in all of them. It was so gorgeous! Don't stare at me like that, even though here I am a princess but still I don't like money getting wasted.

I entered the palace and all my dasis ( maids) quickly covered me and started to gush about all the handsome princes who had come here.
Tomorrow would be some meeting ceremony for everyone to meet officially. For me it looks like some Matrionial function, jaha sab apni biwiyan thundte hain.

Anyways my mother called me to meet some royal ladies and the mother of Crown prince.
I quickly pinched my cheeks to make them a bit redder and thankgod the lipstick was still on.
Inside the Royal palace no one usually covers their face. I entered inside the Big room where I could hear people giggling and laughing.
I looked for my mother and saw her with Mahira and some really beautiful woman.

My mother's eyes met with mine and she smiled happily and said, Yeh rahi Humari naaaz.
The woman turned back and I inaudibly gasped, THIS WOMAN IS SO FREAKING GORGEOUS! I mean she could have run for the Miss universe! Damn.
The woman looked at me, smiled and said, Yeh sachmei apki Naaz hai! Bahut hi jyada sundar! Never seen a beauty like you!!
I blushed hard because that comment came from the most beautiful lady herself, while suddenly I felt something burning and I turned around and saw my Bull like sister Mahira glaring at me.

She made me sit and started to talk with me.
Her name is Maharani Leela,she is so cool! Like a rebel like me in this place.
Maharani- So I have heard you fight ? Why didn't you try learning how to write poems and all? Like every other princess?
I chuckled and said, We have a lot of poets to write poems, it's useless for a rajputani to write poems, my poems couldn't cut the neck of my enemy, my sword would. Also I can't depend myself on some man to protect me, when god has given me the ability to fight on my own.

Maharani stared at me for a moment and suddenly her face shone with pride and she said Bahut khoob! You truely justify your name and the talks I have heard about you.
Talks? One week and everyone knows everything about me? Oh well.
Phone hai nahi but gossip tab bhi kya jaldi milti hain.
I really like the Maharani, we were having our own conversations, bitching about useless men and stuff. I never knew this century would have such badass queens too.

Meanwhile all the time Mahira tried to cut me in between, and talk to her about how she is very good at poems and stuff. I rolled my eyes and continued talking.
I was sleepy so I told her, Well Maharani ji I am gonna sleep but I am sure you are gonna love what I am making tomorrow.
Her eyes widened and she said, you cook too?
I smiled confused I mean is it some rocket science?
She smiled happily and hugged me tightly and said Goodnight, while I hugged my mother and then I faked smiled at Mahira who was really happy that I was leaving. As if I care  Botox lips.

I changed my clothes and looked at big window, as the curtains were flowing in the air and the breeze was so cold yet so comfortable.
My mind went towards that man, who held me from falling.. its something I have never ever felt before. Thinking about all that I dozed off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up was by Riya completely shaking me as if I am dead.
I groaned and said, Kya hai yaar Riya? Insaan ko maar hi do tum!
Riya rolled her eyes and said, Dont you remember? You have that challenge infront of Maharaja Ajay singh? Oh right shit.
I quickly ran into the washroom, definitely not like a princess.
The girls quickly cleaned me and I changed into the white clothes which is worn for fighting. I make my hair into a bun and rush to the fighting field where I see my father with Maharaja Ajay singh talking about something.