Chapter 34

Hey guys!!!!! I was so so touched by your comments and messages yesterday! I swear the only life the only place I feel good is here with you guys! It's a serious getaway from the world! I love you guys and it's a bad one!😂🥰❤️
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

Morning came earlier than I thought, I looked at my side and the bed was empty but the hints of his scent was still on his side of bedsheet.
A bit of disappointment and sadness took over me, How I wanted to wake up in his arms.
But today he has to leave for the war in the noon, so I sighed and went to my room to take a bath, because I am still not ready to use his same washroom for showering and all that.

I entered my already made washroom smelling of roses, jasmines and every other womanly scent. I smiled in content and stripped myself and went inside the hot water healing my muscles.
Today I felt little different waking up, I felt somewhat satisfied. I don't know why but it felt great. After the shower I wore my best clothes today, wearing a pink coloured lehenga and then doing my kohl making a wing and lip colour.

I looked at the red powder, staring it as some new friend. I slowly grabbed a pinch of it and applied it on my front hairline. Suddenly I looked way more mature and glowly. I smiled and wore the necklace and quickly got out running to look for him.

Suddenly I banged my head with someone, I groaned and looked up and saw shivraj looking at me, with hurt in his eyes but smile on his lips. My heart hurt.
He looked at me then at the new friend of mine and sighed.
He said, Yeh toh jitna Socha tha usse bhi jyada kathin hai!
I gave him a sad smile to which he shrugged and said, Aap Duniya ki aakhri ladki nahi hai! Aur Vaise bhi humare piche hazar ladkiyan marti hai!
He tried to cheer me up but I could see through him that it hurt him. This wasn't your regular wattpad character that if yeh meri nahi ho saki toh kiski nahi ho sakti.
He was way more mature and that's made me appreciate and respect him so much.

I kept my hand on his shoulders and said, Shivraj chahe Hum  uss bandhan mein nahi hai par Abhi bhi Hum aapki dost hai aur hamesha rahenge aur voh jagah koi nahi le sakta!
He smiled and said, Aur yeh jagah Hum Kisi aur ko lene bhi nahi denge!
He smirked playfully and I giggled.
Suddenly I heard a throat clearing sound, I looked at the side and saw Crown prince and some old lady looking at us.
Wait, lemme correct it.. Crown prince GLARING and old lady smirking at us.

Crown prince- Yeh kya ho raha hai?
I looked at him confused but then I relaized my hand but then I slowly removed and laughed.
I said, hum Aapko dhundh rahe they!
The old woman spoke up, Par Aisa toh lag nahi raha tha! Aaap badi khush lag rahi thi..
I stared at her when Crown prince said, Yeh Ama ji hai!
I cocked my eyebrow in a way to ask him explain me more?
He said- Hum humari maa nahi hoti thi toh Yeh hoti thi pura wakt humare saath khelti thi, shadi par aa nahi payi Kyuki Yeh tirth Yatra par gayi thi! Aur yeh chandramukhi ki maa bhi hai!

Chandramukhi.

I nodded and quickly touched her feet to which she slowly pulled them away without anyone's notice so that I couldn't touch them.
I was shocked with her behaviour but netherless I smiled and she returned a fake smile.
She looked at Crown prince and said, Jab humne suna ki yeh sundar hai toh hume laga yeh sach mein Bahut sundar hongi par Yeh toh Bahut mamuli nikli!
I stared at her in shock, she just did NOT.

Okay I have never ever heard anyone say this about me.
Crown prince said, Aisa nahi hai! Inse jyada koi sundar nahi hai.. na hi surat mein aur na ho seerat mein!
I smiled at him which he happily returned.
I held his hand and looked at both of those people giving an apologetic smile and I said, Hum inhe aap logo se baad mein baat karvayenge!

I held his hand and dragged him to our room and left his hand and pouted angrily.
He had amusement swirling in his eyes and he said, Kya hua aaapko Shehnaz? Abhi toh haath khichkar layi thi aur ab muh fula liya hai aapne apna?
I glared at him hard and said, Abhi aap Jane wale hai Matlab yeh nahi ki banda ek baar puchle ki biwi zinda hai ki ma-
Suddenly I was quieted as sidharth slapped me.

With his lips. GOTCHA!
My eyes widened and I felt his yummy scent all around me. I opened my mouth even before him asking for the entrance and started to dominate in the kiss. I was kissing him passionately while he responded the same.
After feeling the need of breath I parted away gasping for air.
He held my shoulders and said, Aisi baat bolne se pehle aap humari jaan le lijiyega!
I glared but nodded.

He kissed my forehead slowly and said, Ab aap humare liye  kitna kathin kar rahi hai Jane ke liye.
I muttered to myself, Toh Mat jaye naa..
he didn't hear it nor I wanted him too. I was really acting like a clingy wife now, seriously.
Suddenly a Darbaar said that it was time for him to go.

My heart sank.

He smiled at me and held my hand and took me to the main gate. All the time everyone was watching us smiling as he had held my hand and I was blushing hard.
He clapped and a man got his fighting gear, he said- Ab aap humari Achi kismat hai toh aap hi hume pehnaye!
I smiled and slowly made him wear the war outfit.
I looked that even maharani ji was making maharaja  ji wear it.
I smiled at them as she was blushing to what he was saying.

I looked at shivraj as he was standing there talking to someone in his normal outfit.
Maybe crown prince understood my confusion he slowly said, Yeh yahi rahenge aap logo ki ifazat mein!
Suddenly Amar popped out and said, Bhaaaaabhiiii humne toh shadi par bhi nahi aaye paye Kisi insaan ki vaiah se( pointing at sidharth) I laughed.
He said, Ab hum wapas ayenge toh aap hume apna voh cheez khilayengi theeke?
Suddenly crown prince smacked his head and said, Jung se pehle khane  ki baate  Mat kiya karo!
He glared at crown prince but then sidharth glared at him he quickly hid behind me and said, Aap hi bacha sakti hai mujhe iss khadus se!
I giggled and said Pehle aap Jung jeetkar aaye fir hum Aapko jo bolenge voh khilayenge!

Sidharth looked at me with a fake sad hurt look and said, Hum kuch nahi aapke liye?
I laughed and said Nahi!
Suddenly Maharaja ji said Beta agar aapne apni biwi ke saath pyaar ke do shabd Bol liye ho toh chale Hum?
We both blushed.
I quickly took an Aarti off, POOJA KI THALI and started to do the ritual.

Then there's this tradition where the woman had to cut their thumb with her husbands sword and do the tikka.
I slowly cut my thumb and saw sidharth hiss.
I giggled and said, Aapko pata haina ki aap jung mein jaa rahe hai?
He glared at me playfully and then he smiled and said, Jung kuch aur hai aur pyaar kuch aur!
I blushed and slowly did the tikka and patted his shoulder and said, vijy Bhavvv!!!

He smiled at me and slowly whispered,
dhyaaan rakhyega aap apna. Bahut kimti hai aap humare liye...

With this I saw him sitting on the horse and leaving.
My heart was beating fast and I had a feeling something's bad is gonna happen.
Maybe I am overthinking.

________________________________

ssooooooo crown prince and Shehnaz have started their next part of the journey huh????!!

Can't wait for more!!!!!

If you liked it then comment and vote! ❤️❤️