Chapter 24

Hey guys, What going on??
Let's start with the update !!
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

Today was the day we had to be introduced as a new couple in the village.
No one in the royal palace had to know about this, it had to be done with full secrecy!
After making another round of Lemon tart for Amar and Meeti I go to my room lying about my health.

I quickly change myself into a new set of clothes and cover my face with the veil.
Soon Crown prince comes in and quickly ushers me out through the back door of the
Palace.
I chuckled and said, This way any enemy could enter the palace.
He looked straight dead into my eyes and said, They would loose their legs before keeping their filthy legs on my house.
I nodded not wanting to drag up the topic we started to walk.

Soon we entered the small beautiful house, it was a.. um you could say a One bed room house? It was not very big but super cozy.
The house was covered with good furniture like bed and a good set of kitchen.
The only problem I found was that I had to start the Chulha, even in the royal kitchen it used to be already lit.
Suddenly Crown prince said, Toh kaisa laga aapko humara ghar?

Him saying Humara ghar made my insides tingle a little, my inner angel was begging me not to be a bitch and reply kindly so I thought to accept her request.. I said, Bahut sundar!
He smiled, genuinely and said Chaliye ab hume kuch natak karna padega.
I took a deep breath and nodded, though I was a con woman but still lying like this was a bit uncomfortable to me.
My brain mocked me and said, jhoothi don't be a sati savriti you acted like you are in love with a fat annoying man who burped every minute .
I made a face at that memory.

We both were about to exist when I felt his hands slid into mine, firmly.
Ignoring all the little feelings I had, we walked to our first neighbours who were a couple too and fighting with each other.
Crown prince said, Khamaghani bhaiji Main Hari aur yeh meri Biwi Meera hai. Hum yaha iss shehar mein naye aaye hain.
The couple looked at us and quickly smiled genuinely and said, Bahut Bahut Swagat hai aapka Rajgarh mein aaye andar aye!

We soon entered their house which was a bit less than ours but extremely welcoming.
The woman held my hand and dragged in the kitchen while the men sat and started to talk.
I picked up my veil and she gasped.
My heart froze for a second, did she recognise me?
She said- Hey bhagwan tum toh Bahut hi jyada sundar ho! Itna sundar maine kisiko  nahi dekha! Agar tum shahi kapde pehenlo toh bilkul Rajkumari lago!
I blushed and thanked her.
We started talking freely, her name was Srimanti and she was 8 and a half months pregnant but a total fun pack!
She was really welcoming and funny.

Soon we took the little snacks and entered the drawing room where Crown prince was smiling at whatever the man was saying.
Srimanti nudged her husband to look at me, his eyes widened.
He looked back at Crown prince and said, Aapne ganga maiya mein kitni baar dupki maari thi ki aapko aisi khubsurat biwi mili? Yeh toh sari rajkumariyo se bhi jyada khubsurat hai!
Kahi aapne inko bhagaya toh nahi hai Kyuki aaap ki shakal se lagta nahi ki inko aapse pyaar hoga...?

I laughed so hard looking at crown prince's expression.
He was at loss of words, he looked at me as I was laughing hard.. his lips curved into a smile.
He looked back at the man and said, Hum apne aap ko bahut  jyada khass mante hai jabse yeh humari zindagi mein ayi hai, Yeh surat aur seerat dono se khubsurat hai!
Lagta hai humare ache karmo ka phal hai yeh..!
My laugh stopped. I expected some sarcastic answer not this, were was the annoying mean rude Crown prince?
Because this one was drowning me in a feeling that I wanted to ignore.

We didn't notice that we were staring at each other's eyes when the woman smacked the man's head and said, kuch sikhiye inse!!!
We both laughed at the bickering.
Soon after bidding our byes we left to meet few people, when Crown prince covered my face with the veil.
He said, Apki khubsurati ki charcha bad jayegi aur fir sab humare ek ek kadam par dhyaan denge!
Aur jab yeh sab khatam hojayega tab hume Ek din toh sabse  aapko rubaroo toh karvana hoga na?

I looked at him confused and said, Humse karvane se kya farak padega?
He looked at me for a second and started walking and slowly said, Woh apni MAHARANI se Ek din toh milenge na!
That moment.. that moment I relaized that I was falling for him. And it was a bad one.

After getting us introduced everywhere we decided to rest at our house for some time as everyone would retire back to their house and then we had to go for the royal dinner.
I fell on the bed and so did he.

( sidharth pov)

She was looking up at the ceiling while I was staring at her face, taking in every beautiful feature of hers.
Slowly her little lashes fluttered, begging her to close her eyes.
She closed her eyes and sighed.
Within a minute she was soft snoring,I smiled at the woman next to me.
Slowly I raised my finger and traced her little mole on the cheeks and very slowly pecked it before waking her up.

I knew that I was in love with her the moment she fought me and had the sword on my neck.
I lost my first sword fight by a woman I would want to loose for the rest of my life.
It was a long difficult path, with so many hurdles coming up but it won't feel difficult if I would have her by my side.

I was enjoying my own staring session when she suddenly woke up with a jerk and said WHAT THE TIME?
I said, Enough to go home!
She quickly nodded and got up and we slowly jumped our from our window and closed it.
Then we slowly made our way inside the palace.

We quickly ran inside our rooms and changed into our clothes.
I sat with my father in the big hall after greeting everyone.
Aarti quickly ran and sat next to me and I groaned inwardly.
Suddenly Shehnaz entered panting but quickly smiled and sat down.. next to Shivraj.
No sidharth don't even think negative.. there wasn't a seat left..
but I still want to thrash and smash Shivraj.
She greeted everyone and smiled at shivraj who gave her her flirtous smile!
I fisted my hand and glared at the duo.

Soon Aarti said, Rajkumari hume nahi pata tha ki aapne rajaye mei rajkumariya bhi shishe wale kaam ki aabhushan pehenti hai?
My eyes went at her neck and her ears.. she forgot to change her jewellery.
Aarti smirked at her as Shehnaz was thinking of a reply.
Aarti again said, Agar aapke  paas nahi hai toh Hum thorda daan kardenge! Kyuki Vaise bhi Yeh Itna bhada aur Ganda lag raha hai
My head snapped at her direction and I was so shocked with her way of talking when Maa said.. Shehnaz yeh toh vahi haina jo Hum dono ne milkar kharida tha?

Shehnaz happily nodded, I smiled at my mother and my future wife.
Wait did I say that?
Don't you tell Shehnaz or else she would BREAK MY HEAD !
Aarti paled while my mother glared at her and smiled at Shehnaz and said, Aap hume bata deti Hum bhi yehi pehente dono saath mein!
Shehnaz suddenly gave a HEARTWWARMING SMILE to her and

My heart stopped for a second.

I stared at her in awe not caring about what topic was going on and this made me realise one thing.., that if it's not her, then maybe it's nobody.

                           ********************

OMG FINALLY SHEHNAZ AND SIDHARTH ACCEPTED THE FEELINGS TOWARDS EACH OTHER!
Oh my my!!!!

Can't wait for everythingggg! And Aarti the abdullah needs to get a BPL soon.