Chapter 12

Hi guys How's everything?
Let's start with the update!❤️

________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

It's been 3 days since Prince Amar has come and so has princesses Aarti.
I have been trying to hard to plan something between Crown prince and her so that I could be free!
Typical Bollywood movie yaar, you have to make situations to make both the characters fall in love.

So in between the preparations for Mahira's wedding I am trying so much to get them together.
But right now I am here making Lemon Tart for Amar. He's actually one of the most funniest people here and I got this good connection with him. Like I get these brother vibes from him and he treats me the same, it's like we are the partners in crime.

Amar- Princess agar aapke Khayali pulao ban gaye ho toh aap humare liye  Yeh toh lazeez cheez bana rahi thi voh banaye na!
I rolled my eyes and said, Tumhe khana hai ya mai Kisi aur ko khilaun?
He quickly shook his head.
Suddenly Shivraj entered, and smiled at me while Amar glared at him.
Shivraj- Waah hume bhi bata dein ki Aisa Dono bhai ki kya hai jo aap in dono ke liye hi kuch naya banati hai.

I was so offended but I smiled and said, Aisa kuch nahi aap bhi khaa sakte hai!
He smiled so happily and said, Hum aapko Jhule par milte hai aaap vaha lee aaye!
I nodded and he quickly went away and I got my eyes back on Amar, he was fuming in anger.
I said, Kya hogya?
Amar- Unmarried Prince are the worst creatures on earth. They are like hungry demons.
I laughed leaving him in some deep thoughts of his!

I quickly made my dish and cut into a half and gave it to Amar while the other I kept it for Shivraj.
He happily started to eat it and started to compliment me kuch jyada hi! I laughed while he was making these sounds as if he has never had anything else like this.
Just then he got a call that he has to see his father, he took the plate and thanked me and ran to his father.

I took my plate and walked towards the Jhula!
We have 2 jhulas here. I like the second one better but Shivraj was sitting here so here I am.
He was looking ahead and smiling to himself.
I sat next to him and forwarded the plate!
He looked at me, smiled and took the plate from me.
Shivraj- Dekhiye, Humne suna hai ki agar khane banane wala apne haatho se khud khilaye toh usska swad aur badh jata hai!
I didn't wanted to argue with him at all or anything as that sorts. So I used the spoon and cut it and then fed him.

He smiled as if he got 1million followers on Instagram.
It was a small pieces so it got overall in like 5 spoon bites?
Suddenly I looked at the other side of the balcony and saw Crown prince staring at me.. no wait.. GLARING AT ME?
Dekh toh aise raha hai jaise maine isski Billi maardi!
I quickly bid a bye to Shivraj and got away.

I decided to go to the woman's Room, but the moment I entered I totally regretted it.
Everyone was going mad deciding dresses and jewelleries.
I saw Maharani ji sulking too, I chuckled and sat next to her. She smiled at me and said, Thankgod I was getting so bored here!
I laughed again.
We were looking at Mahira shouting at everyone that this isn't the dress she wanted for herself. Her wedding was like in what 4 or 5 days?  Today was her Mehendi ceremony at the night.

Again boring stuff.
Maharani Ji looked at me and said, Toh aapne apne liye koi kapda nahi chuna?
I nodded a No and said, Bas Abhi sabka khatam hoga tab dekhungi.
She looked at me for a second shocked but then smiled and said, Hum ek pal ke liye bhul gaye the ki aap Shehnaz hain!
I didn't understand her like but smiled anyways.

Because my mother forcing me so much to look for my dress, I started to scan through the dresses. I found a beautiful green Lehenga with golden beads all over it and a deep blouse the way I like it with Green and Golden dori.
I looked at Maharani ji asking her, she smiled so happily and gave me a thumbs up.  I grinned and then started to look for the jewellery.
There was a very unique necklace I don't know how girls ignored it, oh right it was not that heavy.
It was a beautiful diamond necklace with Blue stone in it. It was so beautiful that I couldn't stop myself from caressing it.

After this maddening session I decided to head inside and change my clothes.
I was in the bath while Riya was blabbering about all these gossips.
Suddenly something crossed my ears, I said Repeat.
Riya- Hum keh rahe they ki Voh aarti aur Crown prince dono Jungle mei ghumne gaye they! Ekdum saath mei they.
I nodded, waiting to feel happy.. but I never did?
Why can't I feel happy mera plan successful horha haina..?

I didn't realise when I was out of the tub and even changed and everything was done.
I was still thinking about all that, all the dasis were gushing about my beauty while I was just thinking.
Soon I took out the Mehendi Raat gift for Mahira and headed to the function area.
No man was allowed there, only ladies.
Everyone was dancing, singing and celebrating while here I was looking out.

Soon to everyone's pressure I decided to apply some mehendi, I was sitting there near the window staring at my long lost friend in the sky, while I could hear voices of people laughing and giggling.
I sighed.
Woman- Naam kya likhe aapki mehendi par?
My mother came towards me and said, S likhde.
Thankgod I took a deep breath!!! I thought she would say The crown prince!!

I looked at Aarti who was shouting at the mehendi person saying ki she wrote shivraj instead of..?
Well I was so done with it, Pakka crown prince hi honge!
I was so tired by not doing anything so I decided to go back to my room.
I bid everyone a bye and keeping my hands in the air looking like some Dj I decided to walk back to my room.

Why is this place so dark right now? Oh then I realised that it might be 2 am or something.
I was in my thoughts when I was pulled by someone and pushed back on a hard Wall.
I looked up and saw those dark brown eyes staring at me.
I was about to shout when he held my mouth with his palm and I gasped.
He said in his deep dark husky voice, AGAR agli baar humne dekhliya ki aap Kisi gair Mard ko apne haatho se khila rahi hongi toh voh muh apne Talvaar se katakar apke pairo mei rakh dunga.
HUME NAHI PASAND KI KOI HUMARI MANGETAR( Fiancé ) KE KARIB AYE!
Hum na rajkumari apne cheezo ke liye Bahut hi jyada Malikanaa hun( possisive)
Chahe voh humari jameen ho ya humari HONE WALI BIWI.
Aur Haan, aapke haath par humara naam bahut jachta hai!

With this I was about to say something when he left me and went away leaving me speechless.
I looked down and saw my hands and GASPED, Sidharth was written on my palms.
WHAT IS GOING ON? WHAT HAPPENED?

                            **************

Kya triangle kya square kya love angle chal raha hai sabka?
This place is a total mad house.

If you liked this then please COMMENT AND VOTE ❤️