"Thank you....I appreciate that." She said looking up at him.

"Can we talk now? If you don't mind?" Jimin asked timidly.

Rose gave a small nod. Might as well get it over with.

"Rose...I made a huge mistake, I never meant to hurt you. Truly I feel horrible. I was having problems with my brother and I took it out on you. You didn't deserve it in the slightest and I know its not a good excuse but I want you to know how sorry I am." Jimin explained, starting to cry.

"I don't hate you, I could never hate you. I love you so much Rose. You are the sister that I never had. I miss you. I miss us." He sobbed. 

"I'm so sorry." Jimin cried out. 

After a few seconds of him crying, he felt arms wrap around his body. Rose held him as he cried. She finally allowed herself to let him back in. She had missed him too. 

"I forgive you." Rose whispered in his ear. 

Jimin felt like a dam had burst and all his pain and regret was let go. He could breathe for the first time in what felt like forever. His tears continued but they were happy now. 

The two of them held onto each other tightly on the bed, both crying now; Jimin loudly and Rose silently. 

"I love you so much Rose." Jimin hiccupped. 

"I love you too. I'm sorry I avoided you for so long, I was just in so much pain. But it's ok now." Rose quietly whined. 

They fell asleep in each others arms, neither one of them letting go during the night. 

Jimin woke up before Rose did and noticed that the door was open. They were free! He picked up a still sleeping Rose and carried her on his back into the kitchen for breakfast. 

She woke up as soon as she smelled coffee and jumped out of Jimin's hold, running to get a cup. This was when Jimin noticed that Rose wasn't wearing pants....Oops. 

Rose had a funny habit of stripping when she was asleep, that's why she typically didn't wear clothes to bed at all. But she was with Jimin, so she tried to keep them on. 

⁽ᵏᵒ ᵏᵒ ᵇᵒᵖ ⁻ ᵉˣᵒ⁾

Jimin snuck up behind her and gently lifted the back of her shirt to see if she was wearing underwear. Luckily she was wearing some, granted it was a very tiny thong, but at least her lady parts were covered. 

Once she had her cup of coffee, Rose went to go sit in Jin's lap like she usually did as she woke up.

(A/N: This pic is so pretty, but forget they are outside. All I wanted was the girl sitting in the guy's lap with coffee)

"Good morning Rosie. Did you sleep ok?" Jin asked her, kissing her cheek.

"Considering my circumstances, I actually slept pretty good." Rose smiled, winking at Jimin as he sat across from them with his own cup of coffee, laced heavily with milk and sugar. 

"What do you mean 'circumstances'?" Jin asked.

"Well, my lovely Gguk trapped me in Jimin's room so we could talk things out last night. His plan worked, but I'm still gonna kill him." Rose smiled evilly. 

"Oh dear. Well if you must kill him, can you do it outside so you don't get any blood on my carpet?" Jin asked seriously.

"Of course hyung." Rose chirped. 

Taehyun walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes like a small child, Izzy riding along in the hood of his sweatshirt. 

"Morning little one

"Morning little one. How did you sleep?" Rose asked him as she sipped her coffee.

"I actually didn't sleep half bad- OH MY GOD NOONA WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS!?!" Taehyun screamed, covering his eyes. 

"You clearly haven't lived with a young female before." Jin giggled. 

"She doesn't normally wear pants in the morning Taehyun, be glad she actually wore underwear today." Jimin mused. 

"How do you know she was wearing underwear?" Jin questioned him, ready to get his slipper out. 

"I know because I checked to see if she was wearing any before Taehyun woke up. Didn't want her to be too inappropriate this morning, hyung." Jimin shrugged. 

"Damn, and here I thought you were just checking out my ass." Rose rolled her eyes. 

"LEE ROSE! Watch what you say around the little one!" Jin screamed. 

"She also doesn't have a filter in the morning, be warned." Jimin said into Taehyun's ear. 

Taehyun gulped, eyes wide. He had no clue that his precious Noona, whom he looked up to, wasn't perfect like he envisioned her. 

As the poor baby was having a crisis, Kim Taehyung walked into the kitchen. Spotting Rose, he picked her up out of Jin's lap and sat her on the counter. Then he slid his hand up her leg and kissed her neck. 

"Jesus Christ! Can you do that somewhere else?! We have a baby present! Jimin cover his eyes!" Jin freaked out. 

"Whoops, forgot he was here. My bad." Tae said, putting Rose back on the ground. 

"Meet me in my room before you shower this morning." He whispered not too quietly into Rose's ear, making her blush. 

"Wait a minute....I thought that Noona was dating Jungkook hyung." Taehyun said, confused. 

"She's dating both of them, there's a lot you don't know about us kiddo." Hobi said, ruffling Taehyun's hair as he walked into the kitchen. 

⁽ᶠᵃᵏᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ [ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ] ⁻ ʰʸᵘⁿᵍʷᵒⁿ ˣ ᶦᵐ⁾