A nurse walks in and hands Sam a load of files.

"Here you go, officer." The nurse says.

"Thank you." Sam politely smiles.

"You're welcome." She smiles back before leaving.

~ ~ ~

They're leave the hospital after a bit and Sam is flipping through his notebook while holding Evie. He's walking until he suddenly clutches his head as he has a vision.

"Daddy?" Evie asks, worried, seeing him in pain. Once the vision ends, Sam lets go of his head and pulls out a map. "Daddy?"

"I'm okay, pumpkin." Sam assures her, unfolding the map.

~ ~ ~

They're in a park now and Sam is checking the map. He gets another vision and it soon ends. Once he matches the house to his vision, he sees the woman from his vision walking along the sidewalk, holding an umbrella while pushing a stroller, and goes up to her.

"Hi. Here, let me hold that for you." Sam says, holding onto the handle of the stroller. "Look like you don't need that anymore." He says, referring to the umbrella.

"Oh, thanks." The woman smiles while closing the umbrella. Sam looks in the stroller and sees a sleeping baby girl.

"She's gorgeous. Is she yours?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." The woman nods.

"Oh wow, hi." He says to the sleeping baby before turning to the mom. "I'm sorry, I'm rude. I'm Sam, this is Evie. I just moved in up the block." Sam introduces.

"Hi. I'm Monica. This is Rosie." She introduces, glancing at her daughter.

"Rosie? Hi, Rosie." Sam softly talks to the baby.

"Is she yours?" Monica asks, looking at Evie.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah." Sam answers as Evie cuddles closer to her dad, it still being somewhat chilly out.

"Hi, Evie." Monica smiles. "You're very beautiful."

"Thank you." Evie shyly says, cuddling her dad even closer.

"So, welcome to the neighborhood." Monica tells Sam.

"Thanks. She's such a good baby." Sam says.

"I know, I mean she... she never cries. She just stares at everybody. Sometimes she looks at you and I swear, it's... it's like she's reading your mind." Monica says.

"What about you, Monica? Have you lived here long?" Sam asks.

"My husband and I, we bought our place just before Rosie was born." Monica informs.

"And how old's Rosie?" Sam asks.

"She's 6 months today. She's big, right? Growing like a weed." Monica smiles.

"Yeah. Monica..." Sam starts.

"Yeah?"

"Just, uh, just take care of yourself, okay?"