Jungkook.

I bit my lower lip and stepped back into the corner of the room away from him so he could walk passed me without even acknowledging that I was In the room. Then taking his seat in his usual spot and leaned back in his chair to rest his head on the palm of his hand and gaze off at nothing.

"Hey nice to see you too buddy." Jimin

Jimin patted Jungkooks arm and I gained enough courage to come over like I had with everyone else and pour him some water. Jungkook still didnt glance my way, which some how I felt kind of relieved in some ways but others not so much.

"Yeah you too Jimin." Jungkook

I stepped back from the table and waited for the trolley fo food to be brought into the room and placed on the side table to the side of the room. Now that the food was on the side table it was my job to serve everyone.

So I did my job and served the food on their plates and carefully placed each one in front of them. Jungkook being first as I remember correctly as king he is to be served first unless he says other wise. Then it's Sakura and her friend since they were both on the same side of the table and then Jimin who was nice enough to actually thank me. He mumbled the thanks but I heard him clear as day.

I appreciated that and stood back in my corner to just wait in case I'm needed for anything else. I've always hated this job and now I'm back at it. It's sucks.

Sakura and Jongin started to eat and happily talk among each other. Jimin didn't look too comfortable in even touching his food as I noticed the way he would pick at it with his fork. Even now and then Jimins eyes would wonder to me for some reason but if I was the problem to his reason of being uncomfortable then I didn't want him to be. But I couldn't exactly say it out loud now in front of everyone.

However when you look at Jungkook he still in the same position as before and staring at something in the table. I could tell by his eyes that he was deeply thinking about something.

"Say y/n?" Sakura

Oh here we go.

I took a deep breath to prepare myself since I know this isn't going to be good whatever ever she says. I even see the way Jimin suddenly sat up straight in his chair in curiosity and Jungkook suddenly clench a fist upon hearing my name.

"Is it me or have you let yourself go?" Sakura

Jimin chocked out a laugh but covered it by drinking some water. I was shocked to hear her say this but I somehow expected it at the same time.

"I'm sorry your majesty I don't understand."

Oh i knew full well what she was implying but acted stupid.

"Stupid girl. What I meant was that while we were away did you start lacking on your duties to sit around all day and stuff your face? You look fatter." Sakura

"Sakura that's not very nice." Jongin

She just shrugged at him and innocently smiled at me. I didn't know what to say but then Jungkook suddenly turned in his chair, twisting his upper body to look in my direction. He only glanced at me but then before he looked away he did a double check.

Crap.

I watched his eyes roam up and down my body as I stood there frozen.

 Until he clicked his tongue and turned away again to sit up right in his chair

Oh god. What do I do?

"Y/n are you going to answer the question? I spoke to you and I expect an response." Sakura

"Shut up Sakura." Jungkook

Jimin again erupted with more laughter which caused Sakura to glare at him across the table and Jongin to even press a smile upon his lips.

"Y/n you're excused. You may not work for the rest of the day." Jungkook

"B-but your maj-"

I was cut off when he suddenly whipped his whole upper body to face me again and I stepped back slightly stunned.

His dark yet fired up eyes bore into mine with so much intensity that I held my tongue and said nothing more.

I know that look. I know it too well.

So I nodded with a bow to all of them and exited the dining room quickly as I could. Leaving that room made me feel like I could breathe again but yet that constant thought ran through my mind.

Did Jungkook figure it out or was he just being nice to get me away from sakuras questions?