Fifteen

"A Halloween party?"

You questioned whilst looking up at Taehyung, he'd just finished another shoot and you two we're driving back to the agency.

"Yeah that spooky party where people wear all sorts of cheap masks"

"I know what a Halloween party is.. I'm just wondering if I'd have the time for it"

Your hands clenched unto the steering wheel. Thoughts of Jin flooded your brain as you furrowed your brows in annoyance.

You didn't even get his address that day.. Since he moved out of the old place. Luckily for you, Hoseok contacted you that same day.

"Or are you just scared Jungkook wouldn't let you go?"

"Why should I be?"

Your voice sounded airy and soft. It seemed like you were lost in a thought. Really was that the reason why?

"Then if you aren't come that day, I mean you could reschedule.. You hardly have time for yourself"

He rambled on, a build up of some sudden annoyance pooled up in your belly..

"Look Mr Kim as much as I'd like to go to that party I can't cause I need to find my cousin's attacker and a friend of mine's assaulter.."

You sounded stressed as Taehyung remained quiet. His face looked sorta shocked, he left you to have sometime to yourself before speaking up.

" Just don't beat yourself up.. And let the police do they're thing.. They'd be fine.. "

He somehow comforted you before going back on his phone an awkward tension suddenly clouding the car.

"But if you do manage to make it to the party.. We could celebrate it as our last time together before you move out.. Due to that controlling boyfriend of your's "

He nonchalantly added, I guess now even he knew you were in a relationship with Jungkook...

" He's just paranoid.. I mean a lot has been going on lately.. "

Each time your phone beeped with messages, your brain instantly knew who had sent it.. 30 messages at a time.. Or 50 if he felt like it.

Is Jungkook really controlling.. Isn't that.. Toxic?

You pondered, dropping Taehyung back at the agency you proceeded to link up with Hoseok.
He claimed he had something important he wanted to tell you.

"I wonder what he meant.."

___________________________________

"Is this really the guy?!"

You demanded, eyes wide open as your breathing hastened, the nerve of this asshole.. How dare he claim to be in love with you so badly he'd kill for you.. That's just insanity not love.

The buff but slightly middle aged man sat down quietly, the police questioned him further, You three remained dumbfounded.. Just where did Y/n know this guy from.

"well he showed up at my house some nights ago.. Claiming he was sorry and guilty.. That he deserved to be punished along with his men..."

Jin proceeded whilst staring at you, it felt unsettling that such a man had gone as far as to harass your best friend and your cousin just to get your attention.. How absurd.

It infuriated you

" Let me see him one last time.."

Quickly getting up, you found yourself marching towards the man and giving him a dirty slap. One filled with rage..