four

Her eyes widened as she choked on her tea,hearing the price of the lunch
was enough to screw her over.

"Ah .. Here.."

He casually said as he paid the bill. Even adding a little extra as a tip.

"Thank you"

She said through a closed eyed smile as he slightly chuckled.

"No need.. Stop telling me thank you its weird.."

He says sheepishly as she nervously laughs.

"Its not everyday a one hit wonder strikes you !"

She awkwardly replied as she felt his gaze fall on her with an unknown intensity. slowly cupping her hands with his large slender fingers,
He gave her a warm look as he spoke up.

I missed your smile...

"I missed your comebacks.."

He trails off as he notices her uncomfortable position.

slowly withdrawing her hands as his eyes widened a bit.

Was she rejecting him again....
Or did the bastard she called her boyfriend , fail to follow orders.

"I-im sorry.."
She says innocently as she still had a wide smile on her face.

His gaze didn't falter as he scanned every inch of her face, wondering what was on her mind. Hoping it wasn't her boyfriend..

"He left again .. Didnt he..?"

He blurted out as y/n's eyes widen.

"W-what.."

Quickly pulling her in for a hug, he carrassed her hair gently as his soft breaths fanned against her ear ,earning gazes and lingering looks from the other customers.

"J-jungkook.-"
"I promise I'll never leave you .... I'll stay  by you...."

He blurted out as he broke the hug whilst looking  into her e/c glossy eyes.

"Just promise me you won't push me away.."

He said in a soft tone even though it came off in a stern way.
In an attempt to brush the awkwardness the female quickly changed the subject hoping to get jungkook out of whatever zone he was in at the moment whilst still holding his hands.

"Sure sure.. about work,I promise I won't let you down !"

The males eyes widened as he smiled, the warm feeling of her hands in his made his heart swarm with pleasantries and butterflies as he found himself smiling like a young boy even though she had bluntly brushed over his request .

"Sure you won't."

She looked at the male as the two sipped their coffees. Maybe this was the break she needed after all.

_____________________________

Irene sighed as she soaked in her tub.thoughts of the young man streaming and flooding her mind as she cursed.

"Y/n... "

She found herself muttering as she remembered how jungkook excitedly said her name. And the way he looked at her gave her chills.

"Who's she anyways..."

Somehow the thought of jungkook looking at her .. that way seemed to make her heart ache.

"No... Irene focus..."

Head of managing...

"Irene stop!!"

She clenched the bath tub as she felt a jealous rage burn within her.

"He's just being a kind boss ."

______________________________