Fourteen

"I kissed her.. Finally she's learning to accept my love.. We'd finally be able to have our dream home together love.. Just me and you"

The male smirked to himself as he walked through the hospital's hallway, Swiftly adjusting the buttons on his wrist as Jungkook smiled to himself , it was obvious he was happy, his plan of a perfect love with you was finally falling into place.

For the first time in 6 years, he finally got to kiss those warm and soft lips he's always fantasized about.

He's been so used to losing everything he ever set his mind to do and for the first time he won something.. Which seemed like such a huge achievement.

"Your flowers sir"

One of his men in disguise handed him the flowers, gaining a nod of approval from Jungkook.

"Sunflowers.. Just how she likes them."

These flowers meant a lot to him and to you. They were the first thing he got to know about you after stalking you for so long.

He soon figured out that they meant happiness. Something he longed for such a long time coming from his background at the time.... His ugly background.

The mere thought of it suddenly wiped the smile on his face as a new feeling emerged.. Rage.. Disgust.. And pity..

"Well you're both gone now.. I guess we'd let the sleeping dogs lie.. For now.."

He murmured as he approached the room door.

Joyfully taking his steps, a sudden wave of anxiety hit him upon hearing the familiar voice... That fucking bastard's voice.

"I was kidnapped y/n. I was forced to never see You again!!.. Well you can see I'm not lying! Take a look at these wounds!"

"what the fuck is Jin doing here!"

He anxiously pondered as he softly knocked on the door.

How the hell did Jin survive his men and.. Most especially how lucky was he to be with y/n alone at this time.. When she needed someone.. When she needed a shoulder to cry on..

Love...

And this filthy piece of shit was trying to rob him of his place.

"Jungkook?"

Your voice called out as you let him in. Noticing the sunflowers he had in his hands.

His trembling hands

All conceited by his charming yet timid smile.

"friends?"

He nicely asked as his gaze fell on Jin.
This handsome tall man. Broad shoulders, a cute face and most especially just how incompetent he felt standing in his presence, another person that mattered way more to her than he could....

He could bet y/n wouldn't have cared for him as much as she did when Jin left..cause that's just how it is.. She'd never love him the way he wants her too.

And that enraged him.

"Yes.. Long term friends.."

"lovely"

He said through his teeth as he felt his demeanor crack..
He couldn't stand the thought of Jin coming back into her life.. Neither could he fathom the thought of y/n finding out he was responsible for Jin.

"y/n you gotta believe me.. I've known you for so long. Just why on earth would I decide to just walk out on you!"

Jin proceeded as he grabbed your hand to graze over the little scars he had on his forehead and jaw, you started doubting your beliefs.