Five

His hands wrapped around her as the male stared into her eyes.
Those dark doe eyes stared into hers, like it was searching..

Looking..

Desperately begging for a way to always be with her for the rest of his life.

"y/n.. I love you.. "

Those small and yet powerful words came out as jungkook watched her face, waiting for her reply. Scanning her every move and expression.

Her smile turned into a frown, as everywhere became dark.
Roughly pushing him, the female walked slowly away from him.

"I can't love a man who kills wrecklessly. You.. You're a monster! "

Jungkook froze as he stared at her
Small droplets of tears followed as he used his free hand to cover half his face.

"I know I'm a monster... I know.. But. "

The male abruptly stopped as he grabbed y/n.

"You belong to me.. "

He possesively commanded as she looked at him in fear.
His hand firmly cupped her jaw as she looked at him in fear

"Give yourself to me"

The female screamed as she quickly shot out of bed.
Sweat filled as her heart raced.

"It was just a dream... Its nothing.. "

She spoke up as she tried to calm herself down. The dark room seemed to form weird shapes and figures as her paranoia seemed to get the best out of her.

"Its just cold.. "

A knock was heard on the door as the female quietly responded.

"Come in "

A tall fellow appeared as he switched on the lights, his wandering eyes searched the place as y/n wandered why jin was surveying her room.

"What do you want "

She asked, quite irritated by the tall mute who just decided to stare at her and her room in his usual " I'm searching for ghosts" face.

"I heard you scream. Which isn't normal.. So I guessed there might be a ghost here "

He sheepishly said as y/n remained baffled.

Was jin being serious right now.. Well he did have a point but no...

Slowly using her fingers to push her hair back, y/n looked back at the male who came into her room watching as he firmly held a frying pan incase of any "mishaps".

"Jin what is that for"

The handsome man paused as his jet black hair looked fuzzy eyes still wide from scrutinizing the placeas he perfectly matched the 'mad man' look at the moment .

He paused as he looked at his hands.

"......  That was dumb.. "

He quickly spoke up as y/n laughed at him. Causing him to rant on how she startled him and his paranormal experiences as he tiredly made his way to her bed.
casually laying down on her bed, the female teased him about his incurable fear of ghosts.

"You just moved in.  So I can guarantee you this house is ghost free"

You assure the male as he looked at you skeptically before softly smiling at you as he happily spoke up.

"Thanks for letting me stay.  "

Y/n smiled as she looked at him, hands wrapped around her knees as jin suddenly hugged  her..

She smiled as she cuddled up next to him.

"Thanks for coming "

"Thanks for letting me stay "

He tiredly replied as she zoned out.

Jin had been her closest friend since childhood, and had been in touch ever since then
Upon hearing she had moved to Seoul
They decided to be roommate's.

_______________________________
Unknown to them, a particular male had his eyes glued to the screen of his Mac book pro, watching your facial expression soften as he watched the "intruder", softly ruffle up your hair as you two talked.

The fact that you were all alone with another male he had no idea on or he had no working status with jungkook annoyed him.
Just recently he had taken care of your ex, why did you suddenly have a new one in a span of how many weeks?

"it's just these filthy men that can't get enough of her.... They want to taint her.. ALL OF THEM WANT TO TAINT HER"

He thought off angrily as he stared at his laptop burning the imagery into his head, a hidden camera he had set up in her apartment, further showed the two as he came up with an idea.

"Why stay there.. When she can stay with me.. "

Dark eyes staring deep into the laptop as rage engulfed him..

"Forever... "