Seven

"Can you actually imagine this right now! "

You angrily state as jin just carefully listened with no interference.

"12-4, or 4-12 like I don't even know?!"

You two sat in the dining room as you both ate some kimchi he cooked a while ago.

"Then complain to jungkook if its so bad?, like he didn't tell you that's where you were meant to work, sooo?. "

Jin trailed off as you tiredly glanced at him. Noticing he wasn't really good at advice you noticed how you never got to thank him for the food.

".. I'm sorry for nagging.., I didn't get to appreciate how wonderful this dish is. "

You say softly as the young man cracks a beautiful smile.

His eyes glance at your smallish figure (well compared to him that is, cause not every girl is small, were all still beautiful though)
As he slowly looks away.

Somehow.. This was all he ever wanted. To just stay with you like this and peacefully enjoy your company. Even if it meant you coming home every day complaining about how you hate work it still felt more of a family than he'd ever experienced at home.

"Ya. Y/n. "

The male calls you  softly as you look up to face him.
eyes meeting his charming gaze as he stretches his hand out, gesturing you to do the same.

Slowly intertwining your hands. he cheekily looks at you as he went on.

"Just promise me you'd do your best "

You smile softly  as he returns it.

"of course I will."

That's why jin mattered to you.
No matter how hard or problematic things became, he was always ready to overcome it with you. Just like he'd always done when you were kids.

__________________________________

"I said who the fuck gave her taehyung?! "

Jungkook angrily raged as he looked up slowly, eyes meeting with Irene's.

"Mrs. Jeon... "

Her voice cowered as she couldn't face the male.

"She's inexperienced and can't handle that position, I prefer sumi handles it, she-"

"Enough "

He cuts her off as he turned to face the female.

"Where's y/n now? "

Irene paused for a while, surprised that the male didn't lash out on her.. Well not like he didn't. But he didn't..

"She's with taehyung "

Jungkook paused for a bit, before feeling his heart race faster and his annoyance slowly becoming rage.

Fuck.

Quickly rushing out of the office, the male ignored all greetings and calls at him.
Only one thing stayed in his mind.
getting you away from him.

___________________________________

"Taehyung"

"Oppa"

He corrected as you sigh in annoyance,

"Taehyung oppa.. "

You dully call  as you cringed a little subtly noticing that boxy smile of his.

"Great, so let's get you to the photoshoot, and here "

You hand him his coffee as he quickly grabs it.

"At least someone remembered my conditions"

You smile as you two walk away, the model strolled in front of you as a voice suddenly called your name.

You both turned to face jungkook as he held your arm.

His eyes looked at you so desperately as he turned to face taehyung angrily.

"Who said she could be your manager? "

He angrily asked as his stern gaze drew both you and taehyung in.
pausing for a bit as he smirked, giving off a vibe that screamed "I knew you'd do this" "

"Irene.. , who got consent from your grandmother.. You and I both know that she's not qualified.. So stop being a pinch and leave her. "

Taehyung casually said as jungkook still had a firm grip on you, you slowly turn to face him as he looked into your eyes .

"She's mine... Remember that.. "

Jungkook said in a low growl as neither of you really heard it.
Releasing your hand, the male stormed off as taehyung gave a mocking smile.

"Was he jealous? "

You widen your eyes at that statement as you directed taehyung to the car.

"I doubt, he was probably enraged that he was disobeyed well since he's the head to be. It feels like his grandmother is taking the job away from him . "

You defended as Taehyung smiled as whilst  briskly opening the door.

.. So he really does like her..
Interesting.
Bet this feels aggravating jungkook..
Just like how you made me feel when you took Irene..

Hehe karma's really a bitch