Seventeen

Your heart raced as your voice became shaky. Why.. Why was this happening now.. Why was it happening to Jungkook... Wasn't he an elite man who was that brave to attack him.

"what's wrong y/n?"

"it's Jungkook"

Your quickly blurted out as you began packing your things.
"I need to know if he's alright.. He was attacked.. "

You felt your body weaken at your last words.. This was happening again.. Did the bastard in jail have more connections than he let on.. Was this all part of his sick plan?

Jin remained silent as he watched you reach for the door, Hoseok tried to stop you despite it falling on deaf ears.

"Be safe"

Was all Jin muttered before watching you go.

His doubts about Jungkook heightened.. He knew it was fishy.. All this.. Like some ploy devised to reel you back to him like the sick man he was.

"Call the detective now.."

________________________________

"Jungkook?"

You called breathlessly as you barged into his room, quickly sighting the bloody bandages and clothes on the floor.

In a flash you found yourself beside him as you pulled him into a hug, earning a grunt from the man presumably from his injuries.

" You're here."

His voice sounded low and husky, guilt immediately consuming you. You ignored his calls when he was crying for help.. Just what sort of girlfriend were you?

"Yes yes and I'm never leaving.. I'm here baby"

You reassured him, the hug getting deeper as you comforted him. His injuries weren't so bad given that Jungkook could fight.. Although some part of you thought they looked like injuries sustained from a victim fighting for their life.. There you went again.

"We should alert the police and.. We shou-"

He hushed you whilst softly stroking your hair, pushing you to lay softly on the bed as he continued.

"We're already on that love.. All I need is you.. I need you right now.. You don't have to worry about me when we're together "

You stared at the male. He looked innocent and you wondered who'd have it in their hearts to ever hurt such a man. Even in this state he still put your feelings first.. How kind of him.

" I love you "

You blurted out probably from the rush of the emotions you felt suddenly.. Something drew you in.. Something enigmatic... Was it the build up or his soft undivided attention..

Why was this about you? He's the injured one... Why were you bringing this up now?

He remained silent as he stared at you, eyes wide as his frame stiffened. Your face darted away from his gaze, feeling the awkwardness rise as you quickly apologized.

Your attention quickly fixed itself back on him when he suddenly kissed you out of the blue. His warm lips tinged with a bit of burning lust made you feel warm.

It felt good actually.

His kisses grew hungrier as he began kissing your neck and leaving his bite marks on you, worried about how fast this was going and his injuries you decided to stop him.

Face inches away from you, warming your cheeks with his hot breath, feeling your body fight with you to just give in.

"baby.."