Eighteen

*I made a reference to the video above*

The trio awkwardly looked at each other before looking back at Jimin.

Not only was it weird that they had all Called for the same reason but crazy weird that they all attended the same high school together.

"uhhhh... Jin and Hoseok right?"

*Yeah.. Taehyung right?"

" Right "

He awkwardly responded before looking back at Jimin eyes squinted and a bright smile on his face as he looked at them.

" been 8 to 10 years right? "

" something like that " the trio muttered as they resumed talking about Jungkook. It came as a relief to Jin that Jungkook was indeed the guy he was looking for... But how exactly was he going to arrest him?.. They needed evidence.. Saying he had a hunch about him wasn't going to get this case solved.

"He's got this weird fixation on y/n.. Suddenly giving her high ranking jobs..."

"Moving her out of our home"

Jin added as he faced Taehyung who didn't seem so pleased to be cut short.

Jimin remained silent as he recalled his last encounter with the couple and Jungkook's words.. Indeed they had a case on their hands.

"I'd try my best to investigate all this.. You say he has a group of men who assist him daily? Presumably his 'gang' members?"

Jimin noted earning a nod from the three.

"𝘼𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙈𝙧 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣 ,𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩"

Jimin noted as two men stood at the door watching the entire conversation take place. His gaze returned to Taehyung as he proceeded.

" Be careful not to rock the boat with this man.. Just observe him quietly and report any weird signs you get okay"

"sure whatever"

Taehyung awkwardly replied wondering why he was going the extra mile just to arrest Jungkook... Or was this his valid way of seeking revenge?

___________________________________

"One more"

You happily said as the male blushed, he had been singing for you while you baked a cake with him.

You were surprised at how beautiful his voice sounded and how he had never baked a cake before.. He sounded like they were just created from some machine and handed to him.

"Fine fine but no more cake jokes okay?"

He shyly spoke up whilst his eyes remained low a smile evident on his beautiful cheeks.

"Telling my whole life with your words.. Killing me softly with your words killing me softly with your song"

You stared at the male, just how didn't you notice how angelic he was..so soft and beautiful.. You felt moved as you softly hugged him from the back. Softly swaying you both.

"You could be the death of me someday y/n.."

"Why do you say so?"

He quickly turned around to face you, eyes locked on you, he looked serious as he raised your palm and placed it on his chest.