One

Words couldn't describe how I felt when I first saw her.
Beautiful h/c luscious hair,
Gentle e/c eyes and luscious l/c lips...
It wasn't exactly her beauty that struck me no that just happened to be an added advantage

But her sweet and yet caring heart....
To me she was too precious for this filthy world and all I want is to just remain under her divine presence...
I haven't said a word to her before.. Sadly I don't know to..

A glance every now and then was enough for me.. If I can remember clearly it was the moment she stood up to the bully who had always been terrorising the girls one way or the other by sexualizing them.

I couldn't help but fall for her,
This is someone most of the girls never noticed or talked to but still,
She took it upon herself to defend those worthless beings..

What a sweet girl...

Yet

Why do I feel the urge to have her to myself...

All to myself..
_________________________________

The wind casually blew as the young girl sat by herself on a park bench,
Not to far from an ice cream kiosk.
Casually reading her favorite novel.

She looked comfortable in a Crossed legged position, it seemed she'd been there for a while and was pretty obvious at this point that she seemed tired. dropping the book down as she proceeded to take a walk.

There she is...

He thinks to himself as he patiently watched her stretch before  walking away.
Fingers firmly gripped unto the book, taking short breaths whilst anticipating her presence.

Heart beating faster as his mind raced with simple but meaningful words to say to you, one good enough to make you stay.

"Hi..... Y/n"
"Hey the name's jungkook.."
"I heard you like patterned end.."

Noticing how close you actually were to him sent him in a frenzy. His heart seemed to burst through his chest and his palms became clammy.

You casually walked past him as he remained silent.
A quick glance at him suddenly made you stop.

Tension filled the air as he nervously panicked. head remained low as he pretended to read the book.

"You're jungkook right ? .."

He gave you a soft look before softly speaking up.

"Y-yes.."

he replies as you nod.

" I dont mean to disturb you or anything.. But"

You say whilst adjusting your loose strands (all hair types included. Cause like we all have loose strands once in awhile) behind your ears. Rummaging your bag for something.

"But you left this behind"

You awkwardly speak up, noticing his big brown hues widen.

Your arm out stretched as you handed him his photo album.
He slightly panicked as he questioned where you got it from.

"You left it on your bench and I happened to see it"

"oh.. Silly me.. I guess I should thank you then."

He nervously says as he stretched out his hand to shake yours.
You laugh out as he suddenly felt a wave of embarrassment.

That was to sudden ..I guess..