What They Do For Your Birthday

A/N: Suggested to me by @GreenTee- . Enjoy! I started this to celebrate 1K reads and 99 votes but now I'm publishing it with 1.2K reads and 160 votes. Thank you all so freaking much for all your comments and votes, they really make my day <3

Jack: GIANT Party. Everybody you know. Cake ordered from the bakery months in advance, he's been planning the party since before the cake was ordered. He goes all out on the decorations, balloons, streamers, the works. And a banner thingie that says 'Happy Birthday Y/N' on it. He even has little party favor baggies and games and things for y'all to do.

Davey: He definitely has everything all planned out. Like every minute. There is a scheduled time for 'cake', 'presents', and also 'relax' (from 12:34-14:15) 

Spot: A lot more chill than Jack's. Basically it's an 'all about you' thing. A boquet of flowers on the table, he cooks, etc. If y'all wanna watch a movie or something, again it's your pick. He jumps up to get you anything you need/want, insists that it's your birthday so you shouldn't have to do anything.

Race: Right so you guys go somewhere. Like amusement park, zoo, aquarium, take your pick (it is your birthday). Even a museum if you really really want to. Although Race will definitely suggest those other 3 options first.

Blink: So he tried to cook you dinner. It didn't turn out too well. Y'all ended up getting takeout. Then made cookies together afterwards.

Mush: He makes you breakfast in bed. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, strawberries, the works. Really beautifully arranged too. Brings it to you singing Happy Birthday and you have to act surprised because he thinks he was super sneaky but really made such a clatter trying to make it that you thought the house was going to fall down.